admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
didn't order to kill? Then who put the idea of the cops/SRU shooting every civ in the nexus?
(12-08-2013, 06:47 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: How sad, Adminges have brainwashed their "friends" into backing them with false information and due to full 24/7 video and full server logs I can never fully prove they were breaking rules. Even with video proof they do not accept any rules were breaking.

Just like you said on my ban request. Proof. The proof you have provided makes Vauld innocent.
You were not forced with the fear of death if not showing up, Vauld did not RDM you the police/SRU who couldn't read a order messed up, Vauld is not banning 5+ people over a misunderstanding, and you willing participated in the RP event by showing up at the Nexus.

We're not brainwashed.
You probably can't prove I was breaking any rules.. Because I wasn't. The video is terrible in proving anything... All you see is a minge running around, Fail RP'ing, Failing to Fear RP, asking to be killed, and ruining an RP situation, and at one point, an armed man being gunned down by police.
honestly guys, this sounds like a lot of miss understandings and unfortunate turns of events. i say just let it go, there's no solid evidence that he truly did anything to harm random players, i have rp'ed with Vauld before and nothing this bad has happened before. its unfortunate but im sure idle all be fine after a good nights sleep... That's my 2 sense anyway.
(12-08-2013, 06:56 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: didn't order to kill? Then who put the idea of the cops/SRU shooting every civ in the nexus?

How many times does it have to be said to you. He said kill them in the chat we could see. before that he said in /radio Don't actually kill them shoot in the air.
I have proof if you would look at the screenies. you say you were reading the @'s. You obviously weren't since multiple people asked for your help. Also if you claim you didnt do anything vauld why didn't you ban the cops who did kill all us civilians while you sat there and watched? You were mic spamming music for whatever reason you claim you were doing it none the less how ever much you sugar coat it. Also you threatened people to go to nexus as president which resulted in their death by the government which you were in charge of. You should have had control over your officers. Why not slice their heads off with your prop killing device like all the civilians who failRP?
(12-08-2013, 07:06 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: I have proof if you would look at the screenies. you say you were reading the @'s. You obviously weren't since multiple people asked for your help. Also if you claim you didnt do anything vauld why didn't you ban the cops who did kill all us civilians while you sat there and watched? You were mic spamming music for whatever reason you claim you were doing it none the less how ever much you sugar coat it. Also you threatened people to go to nexus as president which resulted in their death by the government which you were in charge of. You should have had control over your officers. Why not slice their heads off with your prop killing device like all the civilians who failRP?

is this a copy paste?? wait no, but you keep saying the same stuff over and over again and they already disproved it. you've got no hard evidence here, as much as you want to believe.
(12-08-2013, 07:06 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: I have proof if you would look at the screenies. you say you were reading the @'s. You obviously weren't since multiple people asked for your help. Also if you claim you didnt do anything vauld why didn't you ban the cops who did kill all us civilians while you sat there and watched? You were mic spamming music for whatever reason you claim you were doing it none the less how ever much you sugar coat it. Also you threatened people to go to nexus as president which resulted in their death by the government which you were in charge of. You should have had control over your officers. Why not slice their heads off with your prop killing device like all the civilians who failRP?

It is not Mic spam. If you have ever played on FearlessRP you would know.

We've already been over this! Enzyme was reading @ calls, he's already said he's not banning over a misunderstanding, and get this mic spamming idea out of your head.
Its been gone over but you guys apparently are refusing to see it is rule breaking, but whatever. You guys are just kissing up to the admin protecting him. And the other admins will (and have) just backed him up. Got to love this circle of protection for admins...

Post should be locked as is until super admin can come demote this adminge or do whatever, even though they will probably not even give a slap on the wrist... (just like other adminges)