Unban Request
Your name: Wolfy

Your ban ID: 40619

Banned by: [FL]Beflok

Reason: Fail RP as coreleone, Fellow members are your friends not enemies.

Involved: (NOC) Gun_Jammer, Antonio

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because my ban was clearly unfair, and also very harsh. I was not failrp'ing and was still banned for that. 2 days for punching someone in the face, then he hits you back is really unfair. Thanks, Wolfy.
Attacking your own team is not reasonable roleplay.
Indeed, I see no unfairness here whatsoever.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Actually, it was a joke, and he hit me back, so a 2 day ban for that is actually unfair.
(12-08-2013, 10:53 AM)Itombernardx Wrote: Actually, it was a joke, and he hit me back, so a 2 day ban for that is actually unfair.

Server rules aren't a joke.
(12-08-2013, 10:55 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 10:53 AM)Itombernardx Wrote: Actually, it was a joke, and he hit me back, so a 2 day ban for that is actually unfair.

Server rules aren't a joke.

He means him and the guy who he was punching was having a joke.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sorry I did not see this request until now.

This actually was not just for the punching. Actually it was only about 25% of why I banned you.

I was undercover and was invisible while I was watching you as core and one of your friend that was a citizen. Your friend kept pulling a gun on another coreleone and you were also making threats to that same coreleone. You shoved your gun in his face several times even though he kept telling you guys to stop. He did nothing wrong and you were threatening him. I let things play out I deal with some other rule breakers and when I come back I see you punching other coreleones.

Btw shooting high powered guns at a Ferarri for no reason is not decent Roleplay either.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!