Unblacklist - GardenKnomey
My Name: GardenKnomey

Ban Number:19706

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:"oops is not a reason to back over someone" i think this is a unjustified reason as the admin was the victim of my driving therefore he did not hear the full aftermath conversation about the RP that was going to take place after i realized what had happened.

Involved: It was me who was driving the car but i was with two others but they had nothing todo with what happened.

Why we should unban you: i have been a daily player of the CityRP gamemode on your servers and i follow the rules and respect other people and respect the admins. i think although what i did was wrong but the 16 hour car ban was a bit much. Cars are a main part of the CityRP and cars are what makes my experience good when i join. not been able to drive breaks the sense of RP to me as i have to run about everywhere which makes it less enjoying on the server

Thanks for reading my request,
GardenKnomey
i think this is a unjustified reason as the admin was the victim of my driving

You ran me over because I had a gun in the situation... I had the gun on you, then you jumped into your vehicle and backed over me. That's more than justified. Its considered Intentional CDMing which isn't allowed.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub