Problem!
Bug 
Ok so i want to enter to the server V2D and its always tell me Retrived server info and i cant join my name in the game is Mr.Catz 77 and i cant do anything so please help me!
Is your game crashing after you retrieve server info or is it saying 'connection failed after 4 retries'?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 2 users Like Kpred's post:
  • MaST3rV3NuM, zappxniplex
Not that and not that it just staing like that like an hour and more!
The following 1 user Likes MaST3rV3NuM's post:
  • zappxniplex
i have the same problem had it for a month i cant join just retriving server info Sad
Somethings that worked for me when I had the same problem;
  • Try doing in console, connect 176.31.228.8:27015 ( If the server says it's full keep trying and this worked for me, so hopefully for you too Cheese)
  • If you want to join a different server, just change the bold ip
  • Sometimes it can be conflicting addons or the server downloading the ones you already have, so go to your steam workshop and unsubscribe to the no-longer wanted addons and remove them from your folder - C:\Program Files \steam\steamapps\"mysteamaccount"\garrysmod\garrysmod/addons
  • Restart your gmod and check to see if anything is running in the background while your playing, hamachi or any network related programs that could be interfearing and stopping you from joining.
  • Is your firewall blocking connecting in your anti-virus? If so check.

Regards,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
and no names appear i dont know why and i donated and cant play on server :/

i deleted all my addons and i reinstalled the game twice and i connected in console still not working maybe its my my norton?/anti virus
Steam > Right click "Garry's Mod" > Properties > Local Files > "Verify integrity of game cache..."
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
still not working