Bad taste in my mouth.
Your name: GamerScrub/Nasku

Your ban ID: 40570

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'random mugging in the open as chef, RDM too'

Involved: Nasku

Why we should unban you: Hi, I'm a bit new to THIS roleplay server but I'm very used to playing RP in other games such as San Andreas. I paid a nifty 10$ (Just to be honestly kind). But my friend (Nasku) and I did not know that you HAD to be a certain class to roleplay as a Thug. Yes, we could have read the rules (which we did but clearly not that well). As the we in the middle of being banned the Admin asked us what we were doing and stated that we can not do this unless we are thugs. We then said sorry, we would have just kindly switched to a thug and roleplayed without a problem. Also, we did not RDM we just tied someone up and asked for their money and if they did not comply then we would have killed them. Once again, I'm very disappointed that I put 10$ into a server that has admins that won't even hear me out when it was a honest mistake.

It would be nice to be unbanned, or atleast something.

Sincerly,
GamerScrub
(12-07-2013, 07:24 AM)GamerScrub Wrote: Your name: GamerScrub/Nasku

Your ban ID: 40570

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'random mugging in the open as chef, RDM too'

Involved: Nasku

Why we should unban you: Hi, I'm a bit new to THIS roleplay server but I'm very used to playing RP in other games such as San Andreas. I paid a nifty 10$ (Just to be honestly kind). But my friend (Nasku) and I did not know that you HAD to be a certain class to roleplay as a Thug. Yes, we could have read the rules (which we did but clearly not that well). As the we in the middle of being banned the Admin asked us what we were doing and stated that we can not do this unless we are thugs. We then said sorry, we would have just kindly switched to a thug and roleplayed without a problem. Also, we did not RDM we just tied someone up and asked for their money and if they did not comply then we would have killed them. Once again, I'm very disappointed that I put 10$ into a server that has admins that won't even hear me out when it was a honest mistake.

It would be nice to be unbanned, or atleast something.

Sincerly,
GamerScrub

I was extremly busy at the time dealing with everyone at once so I had very limited time to speak with you two. Normally I would explain the whole situation and try and fix it. I looked in the logs and saw that you had killed the person you were muggin 2 minutes before thats where the RDM/fail RP kill come from. Please follow the rules next time read them carefully and this wont happen.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!