Unban request
Your name: Rocky

Your ban ID: 40556

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: tranquilizing and killing from roof

Involved: Grijze Jager Viktor NL

Why we should unban you: Well, it went like this: Me and my friend were bored and this chef guy was propclimbing so we thaught, lets do this with a tranq sniper. so we were searching for a building when we decided we were going to the burger king. there was not a good enough sight so we went ontop of the AM PM and i started shooting with the tranq sniper. i didnt really damage them i believe because it doesnt really do damage? however i was shooting when i heard somebody named [FL] Charles whispering in my ear. so i shocked and i holstered my weapon. [FL:RP] Beast (his name is something like that) came up and started to convince the admin i shot him six times and his friend and the rest of the people, when i shot only 4, yeah well its not really only 4 its alot i know. So [FL] Charles said: what if i tell you i am a admin. So he asked me how long he should ban me. i was like 2 hours but that wont happen. so i said 1 day what would be reasonable because its about the same physical damage as FailRP or FearRP or just CDM. Because i understand the warning after 1 day already. because im pritty bored if i cant go on the server. So he told me he was going to ban me for a month. So i was bumped (in a physical way) so he took away weapons from me for 12 hours. so i thaught he is going to be a very friendly guy and not ban me. And then i got disconnected and looked at my ban on the site. It was a ban for 30 days. So now i want to aks you if you could unban/shorten my ban because i understand the warning and im afraid if i dont play it about this long i wont like the server anymore.

Thank you for reading and understanding.
Really all you have done is present why you deserve this suspension by telling us exactly what you did wrong. You broke the rules because you felt like it being "bored" and you got caught. Explain why you deserve better than what you have gotten yourself through your behavior.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(12-07-2013, 12:35 AM)Fiblez Wrote: Really all you have done is present why you deserve this suspension by telling us exactly what you did wrong. You broke the rules because you felt like it being "bored" and you got caught. Explain why you deserve better than what you have gotten yourself through your behavior.

Well i think i deserve better because i was the specific person that gets caught. There were people RDMing other people at the lake with a sniper, there were people running across the street with guns just shooting at every moving thing, and there were people being CDMed all the time where i was one of. so i felt like i should join in but on the specific moment an admin comes online everyone is sweet like a cat and i get caught because i wasnt staring at the chat watching if an admin came online and stop. And i play on the server almost every day, i know that isnt a good excuse but it has become one of my favorite things to do on the day, play on the fealress community server.
If Fearless means that much to you should have thought about that before you did what you did. If your the type of person who will purposely disrupt roleplay out of boredom we don't want you here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You broke the rules and you knew it. You nudged yourself up on a roof and just started tranquilizing and shooting, we don't tolerate that here.

Denied.