I am really sure !! *-*'
Its My Birthday! 
Your name: (2SweeT)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:29804881)

Banning Admin: SoulRipper

Ban Length: Perm

Reason for the ban: RDM.

Why we should unban you: I understand what I did wrong And im really sorry, and Im ready to take the consequences that follows. I realise that DDoSing was hasty and out of rage and Im truly sorry for what I did, It was because of the (PERM) and then I though like "Okay now Im never gonna play on that server and I really enjoyed playing on that server *.*" and then i though like (Maybe if I kill the server, I can get what I what) and then I realized that I couldn't and it was not that way to get unbanend. I should just make a unban request from the beginning Im sorry for wasteing the time. Im deeply sorry about (killing the server) I'm genuinely sorry about what happened.
Basically, I was talking to Toxic, and the 2Sweet^ topic may have come up. I asked to be put in a group chat with him. We talked and talked, even had Storm join in and put forward his view.

I know that even thinking about a second chance for a DDoSer is totally irregular.. I'm not going to post on the thread unless I'm called to, cos it's really a thing the entire Staff section has to agree on.
"Briggs."
Good that you choosed the right way for an unban, and the only effective one. Like Shark said we are discussing it, you'll hear the decision soon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You will not get unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
>Sad so what now ?

An admin said no, it has to be a unanimous decision.
Oh. But i've learn my lesson so I wont crash it, just for getting a no
I think this Topic is closed then.. HF in the future and Caio
But atleast im glad that you guys took time to talk with me and "allmost" gave me a second chance, i'll appreciate that.
Although I appreciate you at least talking with us - the problem with unbanning you would be threefold: -

1) If you were to get banned again - there would be a chance you would do it again.

2) It's unfair on the other players who were just like you, regular players, who were without the server for a day - it'd be unfair on them.

3) It sets an unfortunate precident - whereby other potential attackers would think that attacking was the correct way to get what they wanted Sad

Sorry :/ - Maybe it can be reviewed in a month or so Smile
On the number 1 I can't I've already delete the software/program..
and the 2 - 3

2 I can see that it's unfair but I was ready to solve this problem with you guys and we talked for like 20 mins yesterday So I wont say that ppl did what I did.

3. Attacking the server wont get what you want. I can say that cuz I know it!