cya guys.
Heart 
Goodbye guys had a good time with you all.
Good rp,fun etc..
My reason is that i leave this community is first of all today i got banned for no reason and alot of people says 'kill your self' you are not welcome here etc.
Goodbye.
-Eaglejaw
The following 1 user Likes deagleman's post:
  • XD GHOST
Goodbye, I don't see why you should leave because you got a 24h ban and people have opinions about you. But it's your choice.
I have gotten alot of bans and hate myself, but i stayed strong, i man-ed up and continued to stay in this community, i built up myself a reputation for being a good roleplayer and you should do the same. I know how it feels like to be you, being banned and receiving hate [I've had 10 bans myself]. My opinion is that you should stay strong and not leave.

At the end of the day, do whatever floats your boat.
Goodbye.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Imperator
Not very nice to hear such things from others, i would stay in your case, but it's your choice. Good bye and good luck in the future.
Bye man
Don't hate yourself Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Bye.

that name

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
You were banned with a valid reason.

Good bye.
(12-04-2013, 07:54 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You were banned with a valid reason.

Good bye.
PAV btw my reason was a SRU agent raided me and destroyed my weed and weed was legal (i had only weed).
You stated to me, two reasons.

''The President hasn't post laws'' This is not your job to deal with, and it is not a valid reason to raid. If a President is failing to do his job and is not broadcasting any laws, you contact a member of staff online using the @ function.

''The SRU randomly raided me'' Again, this is not a valid reason to raid, and it also not the Presidents fault, therefore it is not a reason to raid. If he randomly raided you, you contact an admin/moderator using the @ function, not take it into your own hands.

You're unable to take responsibility for your own actions, and as I said, good bye.
(12-04-2013, 08:48 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You stated to me, two reasons.

''The President hasn't post laws'' This is not your job to deal with, and it is not a valid reason to raid. If a President is failing to do his job and is not broadcasting any laws, you contact a member of staff online using the @ function.

''The SRU randomly raided me'' Again, this is not a valid reason to raid, and it also not the Presidents fault, therefore it is not a reason to raid. If he randomly raided you, you contact an admin/moderator using the @ function, not take it into your own hands.

You're unable to take responsibility for your own actions, and as I said, good bye.
there was no mod on.