Ban request on five people.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Outgoingjake, Kai, TheRevengefulSinner, Avoid, and Doug

SteamID: Outgoingjake = STEAM_0:0:37622074
Kai = STEAM_0:1:45370211
TheRevengeFulSinner: STEAM_0:1:54294943
Doug: STEAM_0:1:58451446
Avoid: STEAM_0:1:46346215

Time in GMT: 8:30-8:50(Central Time, do not know GMT)

Server: V2D

Summary: Kai was propflying, Outgoing modified his tidestruck by putting seats in the back. Disrespect also. The president, Revenge, also put a KOS on me. Also

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvFZkF_3...e=youtu.be
[Image: 5AwJ5.jpg]
[Image: 5AwKU.jpg]
[Image: 5AwMX.jpg]
[Image: 5AwO7.jpg]
[Image: 5AwPE.jpg]
[Image: 5AwR8.jpg]
[Image: 5AwSq.jpg]
[Image: 5AwUy.jpg]
[Image: 5AwVW.jpg]
[Image: 5AwXs.jpg]
[Image: 5AwYS.jpg]
I prop killed about 2-3 people I will admit. I was stupid and made a very fast decision, which I will take the consequence for. However, there is no evidence of me EVER going anywhere in my Tides truck (I decided against breaking the rules), and there is no evidence of me ever disrespecting anyone.
There is evidence though, of you modifying your truck with the seats in the back. Also, flailing around your "ride" and almost hitting people with it.
I got allot of screen shots will upload them tomorrow
I am not objecting to getting banned, but I do believe this Ban Request shows some biased opinions and information.
To start off, nobody on the server (except 1 or 2 people outside of the city) was genuinely RPing. We were all just playing around and having fun, not minging which is how it is portrayed in this BR. The people who were on at that time are proof of that. I do admit that I flew once and made a snake, but I didn't do anything to purposely harm a player's experience, I was just having fun with my friends on the server. None of the people on this ban request purposely wanted to drive the server to the ground, 90% were enjoying the small break from RP. Venom could have asked us to stop politely and it could have ended at that, but since he went straight with the BR reasoning to get admin, people took it negatively which caused the "disrespect." Some of it was even lighthearted jokes to bring back the fun in the server (such as "master Venom" hahah.) but it was taken as an offence. We didn't mean it that way. Anyway enough of me ranting, if I am going to be banned for flying, then so be it. However, I just wanted to state that everyone on the server was trying to have fun, not minge. Good day.

Sorry for back to back post, I just wanted to add a few things. If venom's reaction was not as hostile, things might have turned out differently, people felt like you were taking away the joy of the server. Before I left however, I felt like there was a resolution that was made. We had a love-hate relationship with Venom, it was funny, one minute we are barraging each other with arguments then the other we were taking selfies together. Anyway, I just wanted to say that maybe hostility wasn't the way to go.
Love-hate relationship? Funny with all those comments. It is one thing to have fun, and another to break a bunch of rules though. Just because many people aren't on doesn't mean rules don't apply. That is how I see it personally.

Also, with the amount of hours that some of these people have in the ban request, they shouldn't need a warning to stop breaking the rules. They should just know not to.
That's not what I was getting at. Instead of instantly going full out ban request you could have talked to us. We were having fun, not trying to break the rules. I admit I broke a few rules, but you didn't have to go as far as ruining other people's fun either. They just wanted laugh and have fun. If you want, I can take their blame because, at the end of the day was to just have fun and laugh.

I just wished you BR me and left it like that, not bringing everyone else down and ruining it for them. Anyway sorry for the rule breaking, peace.
Well, it was one thing for Jake and you are Kai I am assuming to do it. But then everyone joined in. So the blame isn't all on you.
Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/bQxV8

I would like to also state somthing, Jake CDM'd me because he put the ramp in the street and ran multiple people over. I said stop CDMing and he goes into nexus and kills me. He kills a random SRU and insults in the OOC chat.
The only person I had killed by accident whilst jumping the ramp was you, not multiple people. I did not kill you after you said to "stop CDMing" (which was never even said), you said that I was "On your list". I never "randomly" killed an SRU, either.