unban me please
Bug 
Your name:LOLZ

Your ban ID:40351
Banned by:[FL] Lt.Grub

Reason:'Spamming @ Chat, Disrespect to staff currently on, YOu gained a blacklist, Learn to live with it'

Involved:only me

Why we should unban you:because I got blacklisted so i asked him to un blacklist me and he kicked me i didnt do anything wrong allso for my blacklist he said i did it intencialy but i didnt because it is so hard to control the cars please unblacklist me too and tell him that i didnt do anything wrong

BlackList ID:19546
"Unblacklist me you idiots" I believe were your exact choice of words. You then repeated that statement about say, 12 times via @, You don't even have a leg to stand on with this one.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I said unblacklist me I did nothing wrong that's what i said so you had a problem on your end

Please just shorten it for to only one day i will not do it again I swear
Denied

You spammed the @ chat with something along the lines of "I did not nothing wrong.", you disrespected us and furthermore you went flew directly into me on purpose. You swerved across two lanes to hit me. Do not try to lie and not say it wasn't intentional.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub