Fearless is looking for developers
(12-02-2013, 07:15 PM)Hidayat Wrote: START TO LEARN NOW! Cheese http://maurits.tv/data/garrysmod/wiki/wi...x7a06.html

Quote:
Quote:print("Hello world");
You're done! Wasn't that easy? It should have been.

[...] [...]

Quote:In cl_init.lua add
function set_team()

local frame = vgui.Create( "DFrame" )
frame:SetPos( ScrW() / 2, ScrH() / 2 ) --Set the window in the middle of the players screen/game window
frame:SetSize( 200, 210 ) --Set the size
frame:SetTitle( "Change Team" ) --Set title
frame:SetVisible( true )
frame:SetDraggable( false )
frame:ShowCloseButton( true )
frame:MakePopup()

team_1 = vgui.Create( "DButton", frame )
team_1:SetPos( frame:GetTall() / 2, 5 ) --Place it half way on the tall and 5 units in horizontal
team_1:SetSize( 50, 100 )
team_1:SetText( "Team 1" )
team_1.DoClick = function() --Make the player join team 1
RunConsoleCommand( "team_1" )
end

team_2 = vgui.Create( "DButton", frame )
team_2:SetPos( frame:GetTall() / 2, 105 ) --Place it next to our previous one
team_2:SetSize( 50, 100 )
team_2:SetText( "Team 2" )
team_2.DoClick = function() --Make the player join team 2
RunConsoleCommand( "team_2" )
end

end
concommand.Add( "team_menu", set_team )

Now we have made a simple VGUI window that can be used to change team.

I am fine, thanks.

Goes to show the type of Sh*t Temar has to deal with voluntarily. Serious props to you, Temar.
Oh my god, this thread... It saddens me to see that people can't follow simple instructions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Fillehh, NotSep
Making VGUIs is the easy part. It is linking the VGUIs up with things that makes it harder.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sigh...

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'd be happy to help for a few smallish jobs, unfortunately still don't have the time to dedicate to a full time developer position though.
The following 12 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Nathan, GeorgeTheBoy, SoulRipper, Avalanchee, Floodify, Grub, HellShell, DoomDude1, Narc, Deriptz, Freezak, Pollux
(12-03-2013, 04:42 PM)Matt W Wrote: I'd be happy to help for a few smallish jobs, unfortunately still don't have the time to dedicate to a full time developer position though.

I don't think you've got what it takes.
I would love to be a coder for this community, As I see over the time I have played on the server's that the admin's are good, friendly and alway's listen to the chat when ever some one need's help, I would like to get in the position to code for the server to make the community even better.

Regard's,
Adam Leonard (Captainz)
Captainz. Please PM soul. Only post here if you have questions or queries about this job.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(12-03-2013, 04:52 PM)Jan Wrote: I don't think you've got what it takes.

Do you know who Matt are ?

I hope you are ironic here <3
(12-03-2013, 04:42 PM)Matt W Wrote: I'd be happy to help for a few smallish jobs, unfortunately still don't have the time to dedicate to a full time developer position though.

Sad ...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub