Fearless is looking for developers
Information 
Fearless is a relatively old community originated in 2008 and the gamemode (CityRP) has frequently been updated with fantastic features during this timespan.

Currently it's just Temar and me who are programming new elements in the gamemode. It would be great if we could find another person to help us out via this announcement.

The requirements to apply for developer are that you need a lot of experience with Lua and that you need to be a trustable person loyal to FL. With developing we're not talking about scripting a new market item or a vehicle, we're talking about whole new features for CityRP. Preferentially we search someone who can show off already some of his/her previous Lua work. Developing is on voluntary base.

Are you interested in helping and improving Fearless and do you think you're having enough knowledge of Lua? Please send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, Wood, Ciryl, Fillehh, De CodeerHeer, option97
If I weren't banned...
Good luck finding a coder! I would have loved to give a hand but I feel I am not trusted enough in the FL community.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Kindly spread the word around if you have any near you that are able to fulfill such position.
Will you get paid, then I know one who is pretty awesome at it.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(12-01-2013, 01:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: Will you get paid, then I know one who is pretty awesome at it.

"Developing is on voluntary base."
(12-01-2013, 01:04 PM)Jan Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 01:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: Will you get paid, then I know one who is pretty awesome at it.

"Developing is on voluntary base."

Ohh didn't see that, my fault :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I would like to help but I can't code in Lua, but I'm taking online lessons now, so you'll hear from me.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I wish I knew Lua. I would love to be able to contribute to the server.
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Barkles, Adamantite
Im great with LUA, I have some stuff that i made that u can see if you want.