Fearless is looking for developers
I'd help, but I don't think I'll get it.
Enough of this attention seeking bullshit "I don't think I'm trusted enough" if you think you have the skill to fulfil the role as a developer then go for it.
The following 8 users Like Drawinqq's post:
  • Ozman, Fillehh, Fultz, Weecow, Deriptz, DoomDude1, yarrrs, Coupcunt
(12-01-2013, 07:00 PM)Temar Wrote: I think a big list of bans and currently perm banned makes you untrusted...

Haha Temar. If you want I'll make some files you can have, I'll send em over to you.
And i mean, If you don't need my services, Or don't trust me, I'll give u the ip of the rp server im superadmin and coder on right now and u can see the work I've been doing.
I'm not a minge and I have no form of hate to Fearless.
(12-02-2013, 05:49 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: Haha Temar. If you want I'll make some files you can have, I'll send em over to you.
And i mean, If you don't need my services, Or don't trust me, I'll give u the ip of the rp server im superadmin and coder on right now and u can see the work I've been doing.

lol.

OT: if you are a good coder/developer and like to code just send soul a PM. He/the team will deal with you being loyal and trustable or not.

Atleast give it a shot.
(12-02-2013, 05:53 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 05:49 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: Haha Temar. If you want I'll make some files you can have, I'll send em over to you.

lol.

OT: if you are a good coder/developer and like to code just send soul a PM. He/the team will deal with you being loyal and trustable or not.

Atleast give it a shot.

If they need my services they get my services, If they don't they don't. Theres no point in Pming him because this thread was made for people to apply. I'm not going to go around pming people to become Developer. If he wants it I'll be waiting.
SoulRipper Wrote:Are you interested in helping and improving Fearless and do you think you're having enough knowledge of Lua? Please send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.

So you do need to PM him if you're interested. He never said to reply here if you're interested this is more for like questions about it. Now PM him or just leave it if you're not interested.
(12-02-2013, 07:08 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: If they need my services they get my services, If they don't they don't. Theres no point in Pming him because this thread was made for people to apply. I'm not going to go around pming people to become Developer. If he wants it I'll be waiting.

Are you being serious right now?
Soul clearly posted: "Please send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.".

I don't believe anyone is special enough to get contacted by Soul himself without the person himself to show interest using the way provided atm which is PM'ing him.
I mean, this thread is made specially for people who want to develop for FL and Soul kindly asks for them to PM him. Then don't go around posting like "If he wants my help, he has to PM/contact ME". Thats not how it works.

I coded some things for FL aswell in the past, and I never got contacted by Soul either. I just talked with him on Steam without even an official announcement like this one. (meaning: this is your chance).

If you want it, do as Soul asked in the thread or leave it and possibly regret it.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Floodify
START TO LEARN NOW! Cheese http://maurits.tv/data/garrysmod/wiki/wi...x7a06.html
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
(12-02-2013, 07:13 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 07:08 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: If they need my services they get my services, If they don't they don't. Theres no point in Pming him because this thread was made for people to apply. I'm not going to go around pming people to become Developer. If he wants it I'll be waiting.

Are you being serious right now?
Soul clearly posted: "Please send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.".

I don't believe anyone is special enough to get contacted by Soul himself without the person himself to show intrest using the way provided which is PM'ing him.
I mean, this thread is made specially for people who want to develop for FL and Soul kindly asks for them to PM him. Then don't go around posting like "If he wants my help, he has to PM ME". Thats now how it works.

I coded some things for FL aswell in the past, and I never got contacted by Soul either. I just talked with him on Steam without even an official announcement like this one. (meaning: this is your chance).

If you want it, do as Soul asked in the thread or leave it and possibly regret it.

My mistake xD, PMing him now.
It'll be quite difficult trusting people with so much power to obtain as a developer. Just gotta find the right person.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep