Lost-Connection
No. I just try to explain you that you cannot ban someone without have and saw a good reason. Maybe it seem at the first moment like this, but it do everytime so. As a admin you've to consider THE WHOLE SITUATION before you swing with your ban hammer
I did. And it was clear for me that you've disconnected to avoid arrest that time. If you eventually lost the connection (client-side), that's purely your fault so please stop telling me that i'm walking around, seeking for any reason to ban people. Re-think your words and please tell me once again what bad i've done that you're disrespecting me like you did posts before. I think that longer conversation won't make any sense as the important person that's involved in the situation isn't here - i've added the SRU that was arresting you, hopefully he will help in resolving the case.
GeneralRickets currently doesn't have an account on the forums but ill inform him tomorrow of this topic and he will probably get back to you tomorrow late afternoon, if i remember correctly i was there also.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Blablabla *Off topic gossip*

Can you tell me once for the first time, how i could give you any more proves?
Do i realy seem like someone who would do that? I come here to explain it was a fault, BUT NOT MY FAULT.
I wish i could change what happened but i can't. All i can is to show you my matter of opinion - and i did.
If i get 1 Mouth banned for something i couldnt change, and now sentenced although i tried to prove it now over 1 hour of my holy life, then i am pretty streesd to play here even longer. I try to roleplay the whole time, I EVEN TRIED TO ROLEPLAY AT THIS SITUATION - and this is my third ban now what is completly unduly. I am annoyed of this shit. Do what you have to do to believe me, all i can say now is that i am sry for the S.R.U who had a big fun to arrest me but can't. And the rest is in your hands (unfortunately). One last more: If you think you know how i could prove that i dont lie to you, conctact me, otherwhile this was my last Moment at Fearless.
(12-15-2013, 11:21 PM)Trust*Weed Wrote: Blablabla *Off topic gossip*

Can you tell me once for the first time, how i could give you any more proves?
Do i realy seem like someone who would do that? I come here to explain it was a fault, BUT NOT MY FAULT.
I wish i could change what happened but i can't. All i can is to show you my matter of opinion - and i did.
If i get 1 Mouth banned for something i couldnt change, and now sentenced although i tried to prove it now over 1 hour of my holy life, then i am pretty streesd to play here even longer. I try to roleplay the whole time, I EVEN TRIED TO ROLEPLAY AT THIS SITUATION - and this is my third ban now what is completly unduly. I am annoyed of this shit. Do what you have to do to believe me, all i can say now is that i am sry for the S.R.U who had a big fun to arrest me but can't. And the rest is in your hands (unfortunately). One last more: If you think you know how i could prove that i dont lie to you, conctact me, otherwhile this was my last Moment at Fearless.

Wait for the main witness of the situation.
Hello guys, sorry i took so long i was just told by Jack and created an account straight away.

Basically what happened from start to finish was, I was SRU sergeant and we were requested by an officer due to "people with big guns" so me and 2 other SRU responded. While we were at the call we asked the men to unequipped their weapons which they did however there was one which kept unholstering his weapon so i went to apprehend him and another officer kept weapon UP to the ring leader Trust'in'A$VP he then under gun point drew a weapon so i instantly backed off and then he ran up to me because apparently i broke fear rp even though he pulled a weapon out under gun point. The president was taking his time with warrants and due to this we had a little chat in which we talked about fear rp and he threw some accusations about because apparently we waited to shut him down with the new pres which was a lie we responded to a radio from another officer, but anyway we were talking and we were talking and his co partner had ran all the way to the nexus cuffed being tazed and he was finally warranted and arrested then shortly after Trust'in'A$VP disconnected whilst cuffed with two SRU around him.

Except for a few points I agree completely this statement.
Beyond i've to say that i lost my "Agents" at this moment out of my focus and don't know what were they did or where they gone.

Also again for you General Rickets, at the moment we was talking to each other i had an "lost connection" and the red warning screen at the right corner appeared.
I even thought at this moment it's a server shutdown but as we can see it wasn't.

I want to apology (hope this is the right word) because i know it was annoying for you at this moment. And again i only can say that i feel sorry that there has been so but it was not my fault and even if i wan't, i couldn't change what happen. I hope you're willing to trust and forgive me.

As you could see at yesterday i was completly cooperativ, i didn't shot you, i didn't run away and i tried to talk with you about the situation. Why would i disconnect if i am about to write to you and be so cooperativ. Don't give me an answer,.. ask yourself.

Sincerely yours

Carlos Xalvador Zacarias Guadalupe
or even Benny
Quote: I was just arrested (cooperative) and had a chat with the sergeant on FearRP.
Quote:then shortly after Trust'in'A$VP disconnected whilst cuffed with two SRU around him.
I'm not really sure but it sounds like you were lying or just unaware of what you wrote. You said that you got already arrested while in real you were about to get arrested.

If you were about to get arrested and your internet got shut down exactly that time, how i can believe you that your internet was the real cause of the problem?

Let's add your uncontrolled behaviour during the conversation with SRU and me here, yet another point to being skeptical about your arguments and their credibility.

The whole situation with the arrest worked out to your disadvantage, thus your eventual disconnect would mean that you disconnected to avoid arrest. And you did disconnect.

I see no reason to unban you unless you have something to prove that your internet went down, or anything else, relevant to the case.
Denied, case is clear.