Unban Request
Your name: Tr0JaN

Your ban ID: 40134

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Spamming props, causing server to lag, Suicide to avoid elevator time

Involved: No one I guess

Why we should unban you: Well, ye.. I was spamming props but with out meaning.. I was going down with the elevator and try to spawn TV ( as i was trying to know how to setup a camera and use it with the TV) anyways.. I was spawning TV in the elevator I double click the prop.. then look..? where is it...? Tried again.. Nothing.. Huh? again.. again.. Then some Rage clicks.. and I was surprised that the props was stuck in the wall above the elevator the elevator stop in the middle floor of the building and as i was looking to the stuck props some one from down stairs called the elevator so as i was removing the props and looking up and moving to the elevator area.. I fell down. It was my first time to play in a roleplay server btw :/
The only problem with your excuse is that as the server lagged, it was you spawning lots of props. This then stopped and I watched you and you did it again. As for falling down the elevator shaft, as I remember it, it didn't look accidental.
(12-01-2013, 10:56 AM)Termin Wrote: The only problem with your excuse is that as the server lagged, it was you spawning lots of props. This then stopped and I watched you and you did it again. As for falling down the elevator shaft, as I remember it, it didn't look accidental.

The first time, ye I meant that but I didn't know that it will cause lag to the server and I've removed them immediately, the second time is the elevator thing which i've just explained in the main thread, for the second time I was trying to look at the miss i've done, Then I fell down to the death, And you didn't even give me time to remove the props dude.. as soon as I was spawning I got banned.. Look, I've less than 4 days left.. It's not a problem to wait this period of time, I Just anyone in the server to get mad from me, Who ever is you or someone else, I Like the server and the people in it.. And I am sure I will be having lot of time on it.. That's all.
Alright well in the future please don't spawn many props at once as the collisions will lag the server. Also please be careful in the elevator. I will remove the elevator part and take off one day, however the spamming causing server lag will stay.