Donator Gift Cards
Title of Suggestion: Donator Gift Cards

Description: I think they should make gift cards for donator and the money pack.

Why: They should do this because people can get them as presents for their birth day or any other holiday, and there will probably be a lot more people buying them.
You can already donate for someone else, just use their SteamID.

I am not sure what you are talking about though, are you referring to actual physical cards?
Well it could be a physical or virtual card.
If it's virtual maybe they could send via E-mail.
(11-30-2013, 09:37 PM)Purekaos97 Wrote: Well it could be a physical or virtual card.
If it's virtual maybe they could send via E-mail.

Having physical cards isn't worth it, in my opinion, as it requires a much larger system than what we're ready to handle. Virtually, you can gift someone money packs and donor status, just use their Steam ID.
I think to gift someone a fancy code and email would look very nice for a present.
+support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • D0ctor
what wood said, +support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

You can just give someone donator for their birthday.

-support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I think he means like it'd be a fancy fearless styled picture maybe a few options birthday christmas etc and would have a redeemable donator code.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Yes, that's what I mean.
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.