Goldie the Interactive Comic - Chapter 1: Just one more block!
Hello Fearless! I though I do this for fun since I love how the comic Homestuck was made so I did something base off that.

This is an Interactive comic were you the readers will make the progress threw out the comic either leading the character to his/her safety or there demise.

In the chance the character does die, the magics of time will rewind to the last action done! O:

This is how you play:

I post a photo of whats going on with text and or dialog under it.

You as the readers/players will tell her what to do next to help her survive and not die.

To do a command post a comment with ">"

Like so: >Jump off a cliff.

This way I can tell commands from Comments.

I will post a reply with a quote of that command and a new photo either showing that action or her thought's of that action I will show more then one action if I feel like doing so.

So its like: >Jump off a cliff
Response: -some photo- Tempting but you don't feel like ending your life

I hope you'll have fun with this adventure

I will start it off with a introduction!

[Image: 1.png]

You are Goldie a Golden Dog,Fox, some sort of K9 your really not sure. You were born a Slave. Your about 16 now, when slaves turn 16 their old enough to be sold to a person. You never knew your parents but your sure they were slaves too. You were just bought and on your way to your new master's home until the boat took a flame. You blacked out around the time the boat took blaze and when you come to you find your self stranded on some sort of winter island. Are you in the North Pole? Na. Anyways your sure everyone must have gotten off the boat, right? You don't see it anywhere in sight. Well for now you better do something or you might freeze to death.

Let the Adventure Begin!
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
>Cut down a tree with bare hands

(minecraft lololo)
(07-09-2011, 07:17 PM)Biowulf Wrote: >Cut down a tree with bear hands

[Image: 2.png]

Well wood would come in handy, it is getting cold and you do dislike the snow on your feet.

[Image: 3.png]

However you have no claws to slash the wood nor any tools to chop it down. And punching the tree wouldn't work either. I mean come on this is Real Life its not like your going to punch a tree and wood would just pop out. Also your pretty sure you don't have bear hands. You have Dog hands.
>Dig a hole big enough to sleep in with bear hands

I mean dog hands
Dog hands? LOL

>Make iglo.
(07-09-2011, 07:58 PM)Storm Wrote: >Dig a hole big enough to sleep in with bear hands

[Image: 4.png]

Great idea!

[Image: 5.png]

Also whats with these BEAR hands I have DOG Hands. I believe the word your looking for its BARE HANDS

[Image: 6.png]

[Image: 7.png]

I take that back this was a stupid idea

(07-09-2011, 08:13 PM)Gestapo Wrote: >Make iglo.

[Image: 7.png]

I'm sure that would turn out the same way as this idea did
<Kill a sheep and make tools from the bones of it.

Cheese
>Look for some branches on the ground and make a pickaxe with it. Use your tailhairs as a rope to hold the bones and the branches together.
© Nudelholz
>Roll Around on the floor
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Biowulf
(07-09-2011, 08:34 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: <Kill a sheep and make tools from the bones of it.

[Image: 8.png]

Sorry Mr. Sheep

[Image: 9.png]

Item Get! Sheep Bone, Sheep Meat
Poor sheep, you buried the sheep's remains in the stupid hole you made. Now you have a weapon of some sort and from the looks of it some food. What now?

(07-09-2011, 08:49 PM)Dryblood Wrote: >Roll Around on the floor

No

(07-09-2011, 08:45 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: >Look for some branches on the ground and make a pickaxe with it. Use your tailhairs as a rope to hold the bones and the branches together.

[Image: 5.png]

I Don't see any branches nearby