My last chance blown. Bye
(11-29-2013, 04:08 PM)Meteor Wrote: Goodbye tufty. You should also edit your forum status as it is 'Unbanned! see you in Evocity!'. Cya, have a merry Christmas.

I know :o

(11-29-2013, 04:07 PM)Freezak Wrote: Too bad you're forced to leave, but rules are rules, hopefully you got banned rightfully not dishonestly, see you around and good luck in the future.

Yeah, well i broke a promise, i got what i deserved.
I am not here to flame, I have to admit I have personally seen you commit more than your fair share of rule breaking offences. But thats not what this threads for, so good luck in the future I hope you mature as a person and as a roleplayer and I wish you a merry christmas.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(11-29-2013, 04:20 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: I am not here to flame, I have to admit I have personally seen you commit more than your fair share of rule breaking offences. But thats not what this threads for, so good luck in the future I hope you mature as a person and as a roleplayer and I wish you a merry christmas.

Yeah i regret every one of them. Merry Christmas to you too
Eh, no idea how you will be able to give away your stuff since you are permabanned...

Anyways, bye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-29-2013, 04:42 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Eh, no idea how you will be able to give away your stuff since you are permabanned...

Anyways, bye.

I've asked, waiting for a reply
Honestly you've broke too many rules. Something goes wrong and you rage and swear at everyone in your path; Like you did when I had to post a BR on you because you told the entire server to f off.
Good luck with your future things and have a good Christmas/new year!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • KaiMeiuqer
(11-29-2013, 04:43 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Honestly you've broke too many rules. Something goes wrong and you rage and swear at everyone in your path; Like you did when I had to post a BR on you because you told the entire server to f off.
Good luck with your future things and have a good Christmas/new year!

Good luck to you too
You are a minge in my opinion, bye.

The following 2 users Like Glade's post:
  • Slintfibblas, KurdishFalcon
(11-29-2013, 04:52 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: You are a minge in my opinion, bye.

How about you leave me alone? You did this on my declined Perm unban request. Just stop. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
The following 2 users Like Coupcunt's post:
  • Rozzok, Dex
(11-29-2013, 04:07 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(11-29-2013, 04:06 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Goodbye Tufty.

Bye. D:

P.S is their ever any way of getting back, ever?

No.

You were permed once and we had an agreement: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39327
You broke your promise you made to me.

You've thrown away your last chance.
You will not be given another chance again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator