My last chance blown. Bye
I never even made a Newcomer post, there is no need to anymore;

I blew my last unban chance, I broke my promise, now it is over so I'm going to tell you all that i wont ever be playing again. I made a stupid mistake, i was frustrated and this has happened. I hope to be aloud back on some day, only time will tell.

Id like to thank those people who helped me and role played with me. I was never a good role player and never will be anymore.

I will try to give my stuff away to somebody or some people who have helped me on my way. It will be given on Christmas eve if i have the chance.

I wish luck to everyone and you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

How i feel; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

I will be inactive on the forums from now on. If you want to talk to me use steam.

The reason i got banned is because i was frustrated, annoyed and i couldn't get my car back. I was arrested about 4-5 times in the space of about 10 minutes I then ran away from somebody who must have had a tazer on me (I never saw, my back was towards them) and then i was banned.
Goodbye.
Not going to create controversy, but you was facing them directed and knew completely you were breaking FearRP.

There's only one person to blame, good bye.
(11-29-2013, 04:03 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Not going to create controversy, but you was facing them directed and knew completely you were breaking FearRP.

There's only one person to blame, good bye.

Not when i was running i wasn't. as soon as i turned around i stopped, then they tazed me.

have a merry Christmas.
Goodbye, i wasn't involved in this but i hope you'll find another great server/game to roleplay on.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(11-29-2013, 04:05 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Goodbye, i wasn't involved in this but i hope you'll find another great server/game to roleplay on.

Goodbye, i wasn't involved in this but i hope you'll find another great server/game to roleplay on.

I dont think so. Bye
Goodbye Tufty.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Too bad you're forced to leave, but rules are rules, hopefully you got banned rightfully not dishonestly, see you around and good luck in the future.
(11-29-2013, 04:06 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Goodbye Tufty.

Bye. D:

P.S is their ever any way of getting back, ever?
Goodbye tufty. You should also edit your forum status as it is 'Unbanned! see you in Evocity!'. Cya, have a merry Christmas.
-
Meteor (rep)