My last chance blown. Bye
(11-30-2013, 04:42 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Have a good Christmas Tufty, whatever you did, I remember some of the better RP you did.
Good luck.

I did 1 fail RP. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a happy new year Smile
Why would you not learn your listen from your first couple of bans.

Anyway good luck.
The following 1 user Likes Drawinqq's post:
  • Nadrickk
Goodbye Tufty. I wish you the best for the future, Merry Christmas to you.
Regards,
aviator
Dude, I'm so sorry you have to go. I remember when you first joined the server, I practically raised you. Unluckily though, I know how many rules you broke. It was just a matter of time before you got perma banned... again Sad I hope you have a bright future, and have fun on another server/game you find and Merry Christmas .
(12-17-2013, 04:47 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: Dude, I'm so sorry you have to go. I remember when you first joined the server, I practically raised you. Unluckily though, I know how many rules you broke. It was just a matter of time before you got perma banned... again Sad I hope you have a bright future, and have fun on another server/game you find and Merry Christmas .

I must say, the way I was brought up made this happen!! xD. Merry Christmas. Good luck to you too :p
You did a great job. I followed ur story since your unban was accepted. I just knew this moment had to come, as every single player breaks a rule now and then.

Merry christmas, good luck!
Merry Christmas
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Guess I might be a wee bit late but that's better than never I guess :3

I've seen you around a few times and I've seen you having fun.
Keep your chin up, stand proud and when you walk away just remember the good memorys and try to forget the bad.

Don't be sad because it is over, be happy because it happened.
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Coupcunt
Goodbye, its been fun
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(11-29-2013, 04:06 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(11-29-2013, 04:05 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Goodbye, i wasn't involved in this but i hope you'll find another great server/game to roleplay on.

Goodbye, i wasn't involved in this but i hope you'll find another great server/game to roleplay on.

I dont think so. Bye

I suggest you try PERP I play on it quite often
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]