My last chance blown. Bye
I don't think i've seen you ingame or not but it it sad for me to see you go. you should stay on the forums to keep in touch with whats going on :P kinda like I do

gooby man. gooby. < goodbye who take me seriously.

If I recall we did roleplay once. hmm welp good bye

good bye
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(11-29-2013, 10:32 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: I don't think i've seen you ingame or not but it it sad for me to see you go. you should stay on the forums to keep in touch with whats going on Tounge kinda like I do

gooby man. gooby. < goodbye who take me seriously.

If I recall we did roleplay once. hmm welp good bye

good bye

I probebly will stay on the forums. Not as often as i did thoagh.
Good bye.

Have a great X-mas.
Last night(?) i saw u on the server, breaking rules. this one time, randomly punching ppl, i confronted you and asked you " didnt you just get un-permd? might not wanna break rules then"
ur answer " its not like im punching him alot. not breaking the rules... " then again today you CDM , constant swearing at ppl in OOC, other minge stuff, cant say im suprised you got banned again, it was only a matter of time..

Anyway, Have a merry christmas, good bye and good luck in life.
Havent played with you but i know what it's like being permed, and also being banned without a reason (not talking bout the perm, that was just), sad to see any player go... Have a good X-mas, also stay on the forums, maybe in a year you will get another chance...
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Goodbye, and good luck.
(11-30-2013, 03:21 AM)AleksaKiller Wrote: Havent played with you but i know what it's like being permed, and also being banned without a reason (not talking bout the perm, that was just), sad to see any player go... Have a good X-mas, also stay on the forums, maybe in a year you will get another chance...

I wont be getting another chance. I asked enzyme. Merry christmas

(11-30-2013, 02:36 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote: Last night(?) i saw u on the server, breaking rules. this one time, randomly punching ppl, i confronted you and asked you " didnt you just get un-permd? might not wanna break rules then"
ur answer " its not like im punching him alot. not breaking the rules... " then again today you CDM , constant swearing at ppl in OOC, other minge stuff, cant say im suprised you got banned again, it was only a matter of time..

Anyway, Have a merry christmas, good bye and good luck in life.

CDM? Swearing in OOC? i never swore at anyone in OOC. that was the reason was permed. -_- And i told him it was a miss-click, i wasn't punching him a lot. 1 punch....
God man I feel bad for you even if your lieing I'd give you my cityrp account if that were possible I feel really bad for you :/
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
The following 1 user Likes coolman65527's post:
  • Coupcunt
(11-30-2013, 11:14 AM)coolman65527 Wrote: God man I feel bad for you even if your lieing I'd give you my cityrp account if that were possible I feel really bad for you :/

Haha, its fine dude. Merry Christmas Tounge
Have a good Christmas Tufty, whatever you did, I remember some of the better RP you did.
Good luck.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator