Unban Me Please
Your name: AssassinsFTW

Your ban ID: 36901

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: Multiple Accounts to circumvent suspension.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Dear Fearless Staff, i think you should uunban me because this is my only account. I have no other accounts. But i went to play on one of my friends computer and he had multiple accounts. So i don't know if because i was on his computer which had his ip i got banned couse he got banned for having multiple accounts, but yeah please unban me i did nothing wrong.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
It doesn't help when you are writing random messages in other unban cases. This will only do so you get banned from the forums also.
Would you mind telling me how your exact IP address has 4 permanent suspensions on 4 different Steam ID's active then?
(12-01-2013, 03:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Would you mind telling me how your exact IP address has 4 permanent suspensions on 4 different Steam ID's active then?

I can tell u his user but not his ip. One of the accounts was Jake14

(12-01-2013, 03:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Would you mind telling me how your exact IP address has 4 permanent suspensions on 4 different Steam ID's active then?

And narcotic i was wondering if one of the reasons you baned me was becouse u think i have 2 accounts couse i renamed my account to AssassinsFTW instead of leaving it as pewdsassassin
I don't buy it. You're playing on the same IP with rather identical steam users, you're friends with 2 of them and they both were active whilst you had bans or you were active whilst they had bans.

Denied.