Jamie - To busy abusing powers
Exclamation 
Name: Skatehawk11

Time/Date: 9:20 Central time, 11/27/2013

Steam ID:

Name of Administrator: [FL] Jamie

Evidence:

I have use @ about 4 times telling about a prop pusher, Jamie was a cop and going around with Jokhah just doing random stuff as a cop. I tell him that there was a prop pusher and he just kept on ignoring me. I then heard RPG's being launched and then he gives Jokhah a Tranq. Sniper! I go over and find them by KFC. Some one thew a random molotov at him and he did nothing and put Jokhah in it and stated just to have fun in the fire and laugh. I got a picture of Jamie giving the sniper to him. He then finely says "well nothing I can do about it" and continues to mess around with Jokhah

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/tl76yVS,5RTldKz,4dfXu6P,zx9qdQV

http://imgur.com/tl76yVS,5RTldKz,4dfXu6P,zx9qdQV#1

http://imgur.com/tl76yVS,5RTldKz,4dfXu6P,zx9qdQV#2

http://imgur.com/tl76yVS,5RTldKz,4dfXu6P,zx9qdQV#3
I told you many times, After you told me about the prop pusher. I can't do anything about him unless I see him doing it. There weren't any log kills of him killing anyone for the "Prop-killing" therefore I can't ban him without evidence; Nore can I ban him from your word. So No, There is nothing I can do about it unless I have valid evidence. Maybe if took screenshots of the "prop-pushing/killer" as quickly as you did of me; Maybe you'd have some solid evidence on the rule breaker and he'd be banned.

Not to mention he was banned when I saw for myself that he was prop-pushing.

The molotov was an accident from a player, As for me "Messing around" The fire was glitched; Jokhah was telling me it wasn't taking any Hp. And the reason I gave him a Tranq is because he lost his when I killed him and killing him wasn't my intention.
(11-28-2013, 04:08 AM)Fausty Wrote: I told you many times, After you told me about the prop pusher. I can't do anything about him unless I see him doing it. There weren't any log kills of him killing anyone for the "Prop-killing" therefore I can't ban him without evidence; Nore can I ban him from your word. So No, There is nothing I can do about it unless I have valid evidence. Maybe if took screenshots of the "prop-pushing/killer" as quickly as you did of me; Maybe you'd have some solid evidence on the rule breaker and he'd be banned.

Not to mention he was banned when I saw for myself that he was prop-pushing.

The molotov was an accident from a player, As for me "Messing around" The fire was glitched; Jokhah was telling me it wasn't taking any Hp. And the reason I gave him a Tranq is because he lost his when I killed him and killing him wasn't my intention.

He was prop pushing for 2 minutes I called you had time to come but you were messing around with him. You did not respond to any of my calls, You answered after I saw you and asked you in voice chat for the second time.
You can't expect me to come to your call straight away, You aren't the only player on the server; Nore the only call. If you were trying to talk to me in voice, I wouldn't been able to hear you with Jokhah and the others screaming.
(11-28-2013, 04:19 AM)Fausty Wrote: You can't expect me to come to your call straight away, You aren't the only player on the server; Nore the only call.

But You did not respond to any calls at all, I saw you the whole time with Jokhah being a cop when I used @ You were at BP walking. You did not even want to talk to me about the situation.
I probably didn't talk to you because I didn't hear you, I don't recall anyone speak to me over voice about such things.
(11-28-2013, 04:25 AM)Fausty Wrote: I probably didn't talk to you because I didn't hear you, I don't recall anyone speak to me over voice about such things.

That still does not explain why you did not respond to my calls in @ chat
I would like to know how I got brought into this. Jamie and I spent about 20 minutes over the course of a few hours together.

As for him giving me a sniper. That is because I lost my sniper illegitimately.

Side note, as a former admin I would like to point out that in your evidence you used a pm not @. I was never required to answer pms.
(11-28-2013, 04:30 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(11-28-2013, 04:25 AM)Fausty Wrote: I probably didn't talk to you because I didn't hear you, I don't recall anyone speak to me over voice about such things.

Like I just said, You're not the only player in the server, Neither the only call.
(11-28-2013, 01:48 PM)Fausty Wrote:
(11-28-2013, 04:30 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:

Like I just said, You're not the only player in the server, Neither the only call.

Well the whole time I saw you, you were messing around with jokhah. You also spawned in RPG's I heard them