Ban Request - [FL:RP] Demonic Hell
But instead you decised to put some contraband.
Anyway I will not argue with you because everything is clear on part one of this video, and you proof that you can lie to me.
[/quote]

Kula If you going to reply to a damn ban request make sure you read all the Information first. Read the date! This video was From WAAAAYY before i posted br on you And before i left.

Generation is now just trying to take other people away with him. Because hes permed.
[/quote]
Sure this ban is from 1999y.

And don't chance the subject only because he is perm banned.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Do you realy need attention dude? You are not involved.You are just mad you got banned and i already Appologized for it. i know its not the subject but thats the main reason you replying here.
Im done here till admins reply.

----------------------------------------------Edit- For kula-----------------------------------------
Kula you using the goodbye thread against me a moment ago and now you dont even know wat i typed on it? Another reason why you are just Replying and attempting to get me banned? Get over it i applogized and i wont be posting many BR anymore only if its pure minges else il just get more Haters.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-27-2013, 02:59 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Do you realy need attention dude? You are not involved.You are just mad you got banned and i already Appologized for it. i know its not the subject but thats the main reason you replying here.
Im done here till admins reply.
I have send appologies to you, I got nothing from you and even after you have call me once again a idiot on my unban request.
END OF DISCUSION

P.S.
(11-27-2013, 02:59 PM)Demonichell Wrote: ----------------------------------------------Edit- For kula-----------------------------------------
Kula you using the goodbye thread against me a moment ago and now you dont even know wat i typed on it? Another reason why you are just Replying and attempting to get me banned? Get over it i applogized and i wont be posting many BR anymore only if its pure minges else il just get more Haters.
Are you kidding me?
From your goodbye:
"Recently Kula got banned because of me and well i lost my only good Fearlessrp friend on steam....."
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39251

But even if you will read this what I have wrote, someone will throw a sand into your eyes and you will post another lie or "bullshit"
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Approved.

User banned for 5 days.