Ban Request - [FL:RP] Demonic Hell
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Demonic Hell

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68077469

Time in GMT: I think it is in Belgium time: 03;50 - 17/11/2013

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: Failure to respect the common sense, storing his damaged car to respawn it without damages and fully fuelled.
Failure to respect the rules of the section "Rebels/Mafia Rules" subsection 7 "Do not base at spawn points. This causes NLR breakage."
Failure to respect the rules of the section "Door Rules" subsection 5 "Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side."

Evidence: A Youtube™ video has been provided. Video originally uploaded by "Aqw help Devil" but deleted because of important threat/evidence against hiself. Re-uploaded onto my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wh0zSTk0eg
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Failure to respect the common sense, storing his damaged car to respawn it without damages and fully fuelled.
Failure to respect the rules of the section "Rebels/Mafia Rules" subsection 7 "Do not base at spawn points. This causes NLR breakage."
Failure to respect the rules of the section "Door Rules" subsection 5 "Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side."

When i returned from my ban there were alot of new stuff i asked how do i repair my vehicle in OOC 2-4 people replied Buy from market tool box or just park it there was i believe a mod/admin on then and he hasnt said anything against it.
Its not inside the spawnpoint? Its next to the spawnpoint and if we are not allowed to base there Why would doors be buyable? And its not breaking nlr unless you get inside the house?
There is spot for atleast 2 persons in my base.

EDIT; I just checked the rules and there also isnt any rule saying i cannot Park my car to cover damages?

And by the way i was gonna quit Fearlessrp actualy so i cleaned my entire channel too as its not ment for fearlessrp but A Browser game called AQW.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-27-2013, 01:56 PM)Demonichell Wrote: When i returned from my ban there were alot of new stuff i asked how do i repair my vehicle in OOC 2-4 people replied Buy from market tool box or just park it there was i believe a mod/admin on then and he hasnt said anything against it.

Buying the Tool box is the only thing to do. Even more if you're going to use your car right after like you did on the video. Plus, with your two millions of dollars, this isn't 1'000$ that are gonna make you poor.

Also, If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Its not inside the spawnpoint? Its next to the spawnpoint and if we are not allowed to base there Why would doors be buyable? And its not breaking nlr unless you get inside the house?

Well, its stated in rules, I don't need to comment more.

Not sure of that.

EDIT; I just checked the rules and there also isnt any rule saying i cannot Park my car to cover damages?

As I already stated up, it's part of the common sense, in real life, you don't go to the mechanic and insta-repair your car! It's same here, you don't go to store your car to repair it!

Also, Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

And by the way i was gonna quit Fearlessrp actualy so i cleaned my entire channel too [...]

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39251

In my mind, lies ...
You said you will be away like for a month!
So, why cleaning your entire channel too ? That doesn't make any sense.
(11-27-2013, 01:56 PM)Demonichell Wrote: When i returned from my ban there were alot of new stuff i asked how do i repair my vehicle in OOC 2-4 people replied Buy from market tool box or just park it there was i believe a mod/admin on then and he hasnt said anything against it.

Is like rebels can't base at this building near their spawn on v2d
You know that you should re-read the rules about your return to FL?

And by the way i was gonna quit Fearlessrp actualy so i cleaned my entire channel too as its not ment for fearlessrp but A Browser game called AQW.

You removed this videos because of me, remember ehh?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39217

I have one question about this doomfort (You can shot at person who cracking the keypad, and from other side this prop have a texture. 2:50) 3:55-3:39
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
No you cannot shoot a person thats cracking there is no opening or anything and a day later orso i asked A admin if i can use these props and he said yes but then later i asked eznyme if i can use it He said i can too but then i wanted to make sure again and asked him again but this time i asked can i use the props for shooting he said no.So now im not using it anymore.

And no kula i havent removed the video because of you.

And i never go long or base on V2D so i cant know it all i know is that that house is liveable at. As its not inside spawnpoint.And the doors are ownable. And kula ur not even involved.

And i was Away from fearlessrp i just wanted to buy stuff From nub AKA martin ask him thats why i started up my gmod and thought while im on fl server i might aswell Rp a bit more
Kind Regards
(11-27-2013, 02:19 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I have one question about this doomfort (You can shot at person who cracking the keypad, and from other side this prop have a texture. 2:50) 3:55-3:39

Indeed, didn't pay intention before.
Good eyes you got there
(11-27-2013, 02:24 PM)Demonichell Wrote: And i was Away from fearlessrp i just wanted to buy stuff From nub AKA martin ask him thats why i started up my gmod and thought while im on fl server i might aswell Rp a bit more
But instead you decised to put some contraband.
Anyway I will not argue with you because everything is clear on part one of this video, and you proof that you can lie to me.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
[/quote]
But instead you decised to put some contraband.
Anyway I will not argue with you because everything is clear on part one of this video, and you proof that you can lie to me.
[/quote]

Kula If you going to reply to a damn ban request make sure you read all the Information first. Read the date! This video was From WAAAAYY before i posted br on you And before i left.

Generation is now just trying to take other people away with him. Because hes permed.
Kind Regards
(11-27-2013, 02:42 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Generation is now just trying to take other people away with him. Because hes permed.

True, I'm permed.
But, don't try to change of subject, the unique point of this thread is you and only you and what you did and responsible of ...
Why dont we let admins handle this? As a BR post isnt realy a place to discuss?
Kind Regards