Poll: Who do you believe was behind the attacks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Government/Corporations
61.22%
30 61.22%
Extremists
38.78%
19 38.78%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9/11
I don't believe this got posted before:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw[/youtube]

Notice the facial expressions (especially eyes getting bigger and neck muscle reflection or w/e) of the wife around 40 seconds when he almost said the word conspiracy.

Anyway, I'm close to 99% sure that this was an inside job done by the US Government.
Cops abuse their powers so much, what makes people think the government doesn't do bad and secret things they aren't supposed to do.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(11-26-2013, 09:44 PM)BlackDog Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9llb7FW0A

Sums up my vote.

Seems more than a little insane to belive in all the conspiracy theories

Oh really?

please fuck off

Warned.

(11-28-2013, 04:59 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 09:44 PM)BlackDog Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9llb7FW0A

Sums up my vote.

Seems more than a little insane to belive in all the conspiracy theories

Oh really?

please *** off

What a way to comment.
Quote: I would like to ask everyone to remain as respectful as possible, to respect every idea and every point of view. Treat this thread seriously and as respectful/mature as possible. Feel free to post, but please do it in a respectful manner and in an appropiate way.

Gee... Sure have followed this rule haven't we.
Government is behind this.

( I would have more to say but this is my third time thinking of something to say that isnt stupid enough to call me an idiot in several different languages )

well Ill say one thing

dont we have air radars that could have detected the plane off course? I could imagine say flying over area 51 would result in verbal warnings over a radio before you get shot down ( If that even happens ) So if the plane flew off course couldn't it of triggered some military warnings? Or were they taking a day off and enjoying the sun. and if it did fly on course then ill be damned the terrorists ( or government really ) Are smart.-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cut that. I was googling ( yes im keeping the above there for you to read )

I found out the plane heading to 9/11 was off course indeed, Still the usa need more percautions in the future. If by any chance another plane does go off course in the future the pilot should be trained more to not let that happen. I would not prefer being in a plane with a pilot saying " I FEEL LIKE JESUS " and then crashing into another plane due to off course flying.

But that brings me back to point A. the government was involved I believe.

but it brings me back to

" " " Still the usa need more percautions in the future. " " " As I said just now they wouldnt if they were going to do it again

which Im stopping here im getting a massive headache from over thinking it and im becoming paranoid some secret agents are going to burst into my house, steal my cat and arrest me, erase my existence and lock me up for my entire life ( Stuff happens. )

too lighten the mood this is going to happen to me. if I become too paranoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N50rOeWsuA
(11-28-2013, 04:36 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I don't believe this got posted before:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw[/youtube]

Notice the facial expressions (especially eyes getting bigger and neck muscle reflection or w/e) of the wife around 40 seconds when he almost said the word conspiracy.

-removed-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgRJ7-s0u7c

I see what you mean here Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod
(12-03-2013, 10:29 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Still the usa need more percautions in the future.

Have you been in an airport post 9/11?

Air safety and security wasn't really a thing until this incident. Nowadays there is next to no way you'd be allowed in the cockpit etc.
(12-03-2013, 12:44 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 10:29 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Still the usa need more percautions in the future.

Air safety and security wasn't really a thing until this incident. Nowadays there is next to no way you'd be allowed in the cockpit etc.

This.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
"- Before the collapse, there was thick black smoke coming out of the towers. This means that the fire is burning out due to lack of oxygen."

The thick, black smoke you see is not a fire about to burn out. That's a Bravo-class fire (flammable liquids, IE: Jet fuel, kerosene, etc.).
[Image: fire-control-1.jpg]

Grade-A jet fuel burns at around 980 C. The temperature at which the bonds in steel shift is around 702.5 C. It's a phase change from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong). The structure of the tower wouldn't need to melt for the building to collapse on itself. The open flames that you see wouldn't have to be white-hot.

Also mind that 4-inch knives were permitted through airports pre-9/11, and those were the ones used against the crews of the airliners.

(11-28-2013, 04:59 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Oh really?

please *** off

I'm sorry that you can't respect freedom of expression.

(12-03-2013, 12:44 PM)PAX BRITANNICA Wrote:

The question here is, do you think that the hijackers asked to see the cockpit? It's not really a question of allowance because it really won't prevent an incident with someone intent on hijacking a plane.

(12-03-2013, 10:29 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Government is behind this.

( I would have more to say but this is my third time thinking of something to say that isnt stupid enough to call me an idiot in several different languages )

well Ill say one thing

dont we have air radars that could have detected the plane off course? I could imagine say flying over area 51 would result in verbal warnings over a radio before you get shot down ( If that even happens ) So if the plane flew off course couldn't it of triggered some military warnings? Or were they taking a day off and enjoying the sun. and if it did fly on course then ill be damned the terrorists ( or government really ) Are smart.-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cut that. I was googling ( yes im keeping the above there for you to read )

I found out the plane heading to 9/11 was off course indeed, Still the usa need more percautions in the future. If by any chance another plane does go off course in the future the pilot should be trained more to not let that happen. I would not prefer being in a plane with a pilot saying " I FEEL LIKE JESUS " and then crashing into another plane due to off course flying.

But that brings me back to point A. the government was involved I believe.

but it brings me back to

" " " Still the usa need more percautions in the future. " " " As I said just now they wouldnt if they were going to do it again

which Im stopping here im getting a massive headache from over thinking it and im becoming paranoid some secret agents are going to burst into my house, steal my cat and arrest me, erase my existence and lock me up for my entire life ( Stuff happens. )

too lighten the mood this is going to happen to me. if I become too paranoid

You're just acting borderline ridiculous.. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life pointing a shotgun at the front door."
If some guy comes up to you from behind and stabs you in the neck out of nowhere, are you going to be able to react with your hands and feet piloting a plane? The answer here is no. They went straight to the pilots and incapacitated them. The extremists in question that had taken pilot training took the controls

Flying over Area 51 and flying towards Washington D.C. or New York are very different things. A military base would have a more expansive no-fly zone than the capital, because the government would look bad if it shot down civilian airliners for flying too close. Nowadays? It would likely be shot down after setting off every red flag in Homeland or NSA. New York constantly has air traffic, so the airliners didn't stand out until they did start crashing into the buildings, at which point the FAA grounded all civilian liners and the military launched F-15s, very late in time. Further precautions have probably been taken to prevent something like this from ever happening again.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(12-03-2013, 04:28 PM)Toxic Wrote: "- Before the collapse, there was thick black smoke coming out of the towers. This means that the fire is burning out due to lack of oxygen."

The thick, black smoke you see is not a fire about to burn out. That's a Bravo-class fire (flammable liquids, IE: Jet fuel, kerosene, etc.).
[Image: fire-control-1.jpg]

Grade-A jet fuel burns at around 980 C. The temperature at which the bonds in steel shift is around 702.5 C. It's a phase change from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong). The structure of the tower wouldn't need to melt for the building to collapse on itself. The open flames that you see wouldn't have to be white-hot.

Also mind that 4-inch knives were permitted through airports pre-9/11, and those were the ones used against the crews of the airliners.

1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
~1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
~825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)
Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse -- well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved -- particularly in the South Tower.

I would like for you to explain why you could see steel melting from the towers if the temperature was nowhere close steel/iron melting temperature.

Also, please explain what caused the third world trade centre to collapse if there was hardly any fire at all.

Here are the fires at the WTC 7 (Third WTC that collapsed)

[Image: wtc7_nypd2001.jpg]

Here are other fires in steel buildings.

[Image: 12447454a26a3309fa.jpg]

[Image: Flame-Engulfed-Steel-Frame-High-Rise-Bui...llapse.jpg]
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.