Poll: Who do you believe was behind the attacks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Government/Corporations
61.22%
30 61.22%
Extremists
38.78%
19 38.78%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9/11
I would like to ask everyone to remain as respectful as possible, to respect every idea and every point of view. Treat this thread seriously and as respectful/mature as possible. Feel free to post, but please do it in a respectful manner and in an appropiate way.

I am not saying that the truth is this or the truth is that, I'm just going to state my opinion and let you decide on what you believe is True, for freedom is the greatest gift we posses and should be defended at all costs.

Here are some facts about 9/11 that most of the people don't know. Have you seen any of this in the news, on TV, on the radio or in the newspapers?. I have investigated for myself, and the amount of information out there is overwhelming. I decided to gather all the information I could find into a single report to make the information more accesible and easier for people like you. If you have anything interesting worth adding to my "Evidence" report, please feel free to add it. Perhaps together we can get this information out there. The truth is something we all deserve, don't you think?

PS: I'm looking for someone who knows how to use an image editing software to create one big long image (Like the ones you see on 9gag and other sites) and place this information with the pictures on it in one single post, in order to make it more accesible to everyone, if you're interested in doing it please PM me.

Did you know...

-Bomb-sniffing dogs were inexplicably removed from the Twin Towers five days before 9-11.

-The Twin Towers had been evacuated a number of times in the weeks preceding 9/11

-Workers in the Twin Towers observed heavy work taking place on supposedly empty floors in the weeks before 9-11; supposedly, the work took place on floors the elevators would not stop on without a special access key

-There was a power down in the Twin Towers on the weekend before 9/11, security cameras were shut down, and many workers ran around busily doing things unobserved.

- The brother of George W. Bush runs a security company, which ran security at the world trade centers and the Dulles airport, which is where the highjackers got the plane. Also, the security company ran security for the Research centre that first started developing nano thermite.

[Image: Marvin_P_Bush.jpg]

-Reporter for USA Today stated that the FBI believed that bombs in the buildings brought the buildings down

- NYC firefighter stated "On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building".

- Many witnesses (Including firefighters, Police and Paramedics) state that they heard explosions in the lower floors and saw fireballs rushing out of the lower floor of the towers before the collapse.

- In June 2001, William Cooper (An ex official of the US Airforce and who served in the Navy too) warned that something big was about to happen and that they would blame Bin Laden.

He also warned people about theories like the assassination of Kennedy, the New World Order and of existing UFO files. He was killed in November 2001, shot down by police who claim he pulled out a revolver when they were going to arrest him.

- No one cound find/track Bin Laden, but he still managed to get a Live interview with CNN.

- The worlds greatest security was fooled by a group of rebels with just knives, according to the US Government.

- Private investigators found Nanothermite amongst the ruins of the twin towers.

- The Twin towers were made of Steel. Steel needs around 1,400ºC to melt. When the towers were hardly burning (Dense black smoke), steel was melting.

http://gyazo.com/2aee1fc9b9388e086533219166a567e9

-When fire goes over 1,200ºC, it goes white instead of orange/red. The fires in the WTC's were orange-read, meaning that the temperature the fire in the building got was 1,200ºC maximum.

- Before the collapse, there was thick black smoke coming out of the towers. This means that the fire is burning out due to lack of oxygen.
[Image: 9_11.jpg]

- 7 hours after the two Twin towers collapsed the World Trade Center 7 collapsed the same way without any plane have hitten it.
[Image: wtc-collapse.jpg]

- All 3 buildings that collapsed did so in the exact same way it's done in a demolition. (Angle shaped cuts in the lower beams, straight forward fall, etc).

- The three buildings had their beams cut in an angular shape, just like it's done when demolishing buildings.
[Image: 9-11-thermate-beams.jpg]
[Image: WTC+thermite_thermate_explosives_wtc_911.jpg]
[Image: Sliced-Metal-Beam-WTC.jpeg]

- The WTC 7's (Also known as Salomon Brothers building) collapse was announced by the BBC before it actually collapsed. The WTC 7 is clearly visible behind the reporter.
[Image: bbc_standley2.jpg]

-Never in history has a steel building collapsed due to fire. There have been numerous incidents in the past in which steel framed building went ablaze, yet their structure (Pillars, Frame, etc) wasn't even affected.

-There were hardly any bodies found due to the sheer force of the collapse, yet an undamaged passport that belonged to an already known terrorist was found undamaged.
[Image: saeed-alghamdi-passport2050081722-130591.jpg]

- 3 days after the attacks, without any proof, 19 people are blamed, all of them known radical muslims.

- The boeing 757 that in theory hit the pentagon couldn't be filmed by security cameras. It made a 5 metre diameter whole and it was so precise that pilots consider it a miracle. A Boeing 757 is 38 metres wide. In theory it hit the pentagon making a 270º turn, which only a fighter jet could achieve and it's still an outstanding acomplishment going at 800 kph - 500 Mph.
[Image: physics911pentagon.jpg]
[Image: 757outline.jpg]
[Image: q1yqy9D.png]
[Image: L9rRGEw.png]

- The most secure place in the planet was eluded by an amateur pilot.

- There was a 4th highjacked plane which in theory was crashed by the passengers after they revolted against the Highjackers. There are witnesses that claim they heard explosions (Impact of missiles) before the plain crashed. There was debri found miles apart from the main plane.

- The defense protocol was slowed down months prior to 9-11, even though the CIA director and other high officials stated before 9/11 that there was a "Huge" risk of a terrorist attack.

-Every high ranking army official in charge during the 9/11 attacks received a promotion.

http://gyazo.com/2d005f370a7ed887ca38fdbb37c5400a
http://gyazo.com/66a16ce5cbd2e6b8f20ff9130a5333e0
http://gyazo.com/7788baf437e1940603158547e3a76037
http://gyazo.com/b1fbb2cecc8cba26eff5fdc5a47d6863

- In theory, Bin Laden's body was disposed at sea. No DNA evidence was revealed to the public though they affirm that DNA evidence was taken and confirmed in just a few hours. Only one picture, in which you can hardly recognize him, was released by Pakistani news media. (I will not place the image here for it may not be suited for everyone).

- Steve Pieczenik, a highly important strategist for the USA said that Bin Laden died in 2001-2002.
http://gyazo.com/3520f98bb4f879f60d3ef0a00810d0b4
[Image: 115601-400x300.jpg]

- Over one thousand Engineers and Architects are demanding a real 9/11 investigation, because all of them agree it's a planned detonation.

- Only one black box was retreived. They claimed that it was too damaged for them to recover any data.

Was it really pre-planned, was it really an attack by extremists? I don't know, though I believe the above speaks for itself. If you wish to find out more, just google "9/11 truth" and you'll find dozens of pages with more detailed information. Thank you for reading.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Jono, Rozzok, Adamantite
I would not be surprised that this turns out to be a hoax. By hoax, I don't mean the lives lost but that this turns out to be a planned action in order to make "martyrs" so that the general populace would get vengeful and war-hungry. Otherwise, almost no-one would want troops overseas. This way? Nation clamoring for blood (oil is a side-effect, of course).
This is and will always be an interesting topic.
Although I do not know what to think about, government or extremists. There are so many things that could prove that it was the Government who set it all up. But are those 'proofs' what you find on the internet real? Can you trust some people that sit behind their computer and MAYBE photoshop or somehow do something with original made photos.

I don't know this is a rather too hard topic for me.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Rylund
in all honesty I doubt that the US government would want to do this
Extremists.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I am still sticking with what I think is the truth. Many people died that day.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I thought exactly the same as ryder stated.
I've actually believed in the fact that this was a hoax all along, people never believed me tho. You also forgot to state that firefighters arrived at the Twin Towers SO quickly, which was impossible if they were unprepared for this "Terrorism".

In my opinion/thought, I'm almost certain this was a hoax.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(11-26-2013, 06:45 AM)Ryder Wrote: But are those 'proofs' what you find on the internet real? Can you trust some people that sit behind their computer and MAYBE photoshop or somehow do something with original made photos.

What makes you think that the news media tells the truth or that they don't manipulate stories/images?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Prosto, Foxxy
Your point of view and your investigations are really interesting to read.
Many information showed that the CIA was aware of it (search CIA 9/11 on google for more).

(11-26-2013, 02:46 PM)whoopie Wrote: firefighters arrived at the Twin Towers SO quickly, which was impossible if they were unprepared for this "Terrorism".

I need to say that lots of firefighters are sick now, because of the products that the buildings contains, a kind of concrete / toxic smoke ... If they were so prepared as you stated, why wouldn't they had gas mask or something to more protect their head ??
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Remember, remember, the 11th of September.

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to
destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an “11″

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.

6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence. .?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 9 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Adman, Generation, Holdem, Ciryl, Red Orchestra, GRiiM, Deriptz, Rozzok, Adamantite