Poll: Who do you believe was behind the attacks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Government/Corporations
61.22%
30 61.22%
Extremists
38.78%
19 38.78%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9/11
I've seen something like this, its all illuminati man.

Photo 
Talking about media: Saw an interesting photograph:
[Image: 97993184495348158487_thumb.jpg]

Back on topic, it's obvious something happened that day, which is being covered up. The sheer evidence is overwhelming in my opinion. I'm adamant the fourth plane was shot down, regardless of a conspiracy or not, it is most likely protocol, especially when it was heading towards the Washington DC.

I just don't belive what you hear on the media, atleast not fully.
A more fitting signature. 
There is such a thing as coincidence .
It represents a great example of confirmation bias and does everything possible that goes against the scientific method. I have always been more interested in the mentality of and psychology behind conspiracy theorists. (in general, not just the 9/11 Truth Movement)
(11-26-2013, 07:22 AM)DrBarkles Wrote: in all honesty I doubt that the US government would want to do this

I think you believe that Government = The people. I believe that Government = Puppet show by corporations.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • DougisBest
Always believed it was a conspiracy myself.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Please add an option for "i don't give a shit".
Thanks.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 2 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Prosto
(11-26-2013, 07:28 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Please add an option for "i don't give a shit".
Thanks.

If you don't give a shit then why bother posting? Wink
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Red Orchestra
(11-26-2013, 07:33 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 07:28 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Please add an option for "i don't give a shit".
Thanks.

If you don't give a shit then why bother posting? Wink

Because i don't give a shit about 9/11, though it is interesting to see what others thoughts are.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Thanks.

shut the fuck up
The following 1 user Likes SparkHawk's post:
  • Red Orchestra