Unban Request - JDavies
Your name: [FL:RP] JDavies

Your ban ID: 40033

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: CDM, disconnecting shortly after the incident to avoid arrest.

Involved: I was in the truck with '[FL:RP] Nathan Wild', whom I was also on skype to.

Why we should unban you: Because I did not leave to 'avoid arrest'. I was driving around in the truck with my friend, when someone jumped out infront of us, as I left the truck to go and see if he was still alive, all power in my house was shut off because of a tripped switch, you can ask Nathan Wild for verification if you'd like because our skype call also ended.

I have almost 300 hours play time, would I REALLY intentionally do this?
I don't know if you did it intentionally or not, hours aren't a reliable indicator of your rules knowledge, but for me logs were clear. As far as i remember an officer trying to stop you was "Ivan Magmout". You ran over "BloodRaptor", then Ivan Magmout ordered you to get out of the car. Then you pretended to be AFK to avoid listening to his orders. He tried to whine at you but you kept being "AFK". That's what i see from the logs, Ivan Magmout might want to add few cents to make it more clear.
(11-24-2013, 10:01 PM)Freezak Wrote: I don't know if you did it intentionally or not, hours aren't a reliable indicator of your rules knowledge, but for me logs were clear. As far as i remember an officer trying to stop you was "Ivan Magmout". You ran over "BloodRaptor", then Ivan Magmout ordered you to get out of the car. Then you pretended to be AFK to avoid listening to his orders. He tried to whine at you but you kept being "AFK". That's what i see from the logs, Ivan Magmout might want to add few cents to make it more clear.

I don't know what happened, I got out of my car and everything in my house went off. You can lock this thread if you want, I honestly don't care, as you won't believe a thing I say.
How can i believe you that everything in your house went off. Also it's pretty odd that you didn't tell me about your problem with electricity in your first post, it's important thing in this case afterall, yet hard to believe, just like "I had lag" "My brother was playing" and so on... i would like to hear the officer trying to arrest you, what does he have to say about this, as for me everything is sorted out.

@edit: I didn't read your post precisely, you did write about your electricity problem, yet it's hard to believe and logs are clear, unfortunately against you, i can't also believe that all power in your house got shut down as soon as you ran over someone and cop tried to arrest you.
(11-24-2013, 10:24 PM)Freezak Wrote: How can i believe you that everything in your house went off. Also it's pretty odd that you didn't tell me about your problem with electricity in your first post, it's important thing in this case afterall, yet hard to believe, just like "I had lag" "My brother was playing" and so on... i would like to hear the officer trying to arrest you, what does he have to say about this, as for me everything is sorted out.

@edit: I didn't read your post precisely, you did write about your electricity problem, yet it's hard to believe and logs are clear, unfortunately against you, i can't also believe that all power in your house got shut down as soon as you ran over someone and cop tried to arrest you.

As I said, do whatever you want, I don't care.
(11-24-2013, 10:24 PM)Freezak Wrote: How can i believe you that everything in your house went off. Also it's pretty odd that you didn't tell me about your problem with electricity in your first post, it's important thing in this case afterall, yet hard to believe, just like "I had lag" "My brother was playing" and so on... i would like to hear the officer trying to arrest you, what does he have to say about this, as for me everything is sorted out.

If you need somewhat proof, like he said, he was in a Skype call with me the same time his electricity went off. I managed to take a screenshot of the time when that happened, and it should match up with the time he disconnected from the server.

here's the link to the print screen: http://oi42.tinypic.com/dysrww.jpg
I will check if it fits the time when he disconnected from the server, anyways please provide a bigger image, not just from the chat but whole skype window, yet it's pretty hard to believe, but i would like to see it in a full-size.
(11-24-2013, 10:46 PM)Freezak Wrote: I will check if it fits the time when he disconnected from the server, anyways please provide a bigger image, not just from the chat but whole skype window, yet it's pretty hard to believe, but i would like to see it in a full-size.

Here you go: http://oi44.tinypic.com/15odni0.jpg
Alright, now i would like to hear Ivan Magmout's opinion about the situation.
(11-24-2013, 10:53 PM)Freezak Wrote: Alright, now i would like to hear Ivan Magmout's opinion about the situation.

Any update on this? Or will I have to wait it out?