Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
cwg | GotWaffle
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL:M] Pavilion
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Failure to follow FearRP
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Kiwikiller2000, [FL:M] Pavilion
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I was banned for killing a man killing and taking hostages, I killed him because he was about to kill another hostage. I was going to taze him but [FL:M] Pavilion teleported to me and he was blocking me in a corner, in which case i had to make a decision. So i killed the hostage killer. The hostage killer already killed 3 people and i didn't want to loose another cop. I just came back after a long break of FL and i fell as i aged i learned how to RP better and i had extreme cation not to be banned. I fell that if i am unbanned i will take every action very carefully to make sure that i follow rules to the best of my capability. I do hope very much that i am unbanned
Thank you,
-GotWaffle
It wasn't that you just killed a man that had taken people hostage.

There was a group of rebels which had taken five members of the government hostaged, there was multiple rebels in the building and two had guns pointed at the hostages, despite this, you and another player decided to run in guns blazing and raid them, even though through out this, there was a rebel with a gun to the hostages, just this is breaking FearRP.

To follow this, after killing most of the rebels you then ran into the room where the hostage were, there was a rebel with a gun to hostages, despite this you shot aimlessly at the rebel, putting all the hostages at risk, and I believe hit a few of them, you completely broke FearRP.
(11-24-2013, 06:47 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't that you just killed a man that had taken people hostage.

There was a group of rebels which had taken five members of the government hostaged, there was multiple rebels in the building and two had guns pointed at the hostages, despite this, you and another player decided to run in guns blazing and raid them, even though through out this, there was a rebel with a gun to the hostages, just this is breaking FearRP.

To follow this, after killing most of the rebels you then ran into the room where the hostage were, there was a rebel with a gun to hostages, despite this you shot aimlessly at the rebel, putting all the hostages at risk, and I believe hit a few of them, you completely broke FearRP.

In my defence i told the hostage taker 2-3 times to put down the weapon and he didnt, so i was going to taze him but you teleported in and blocked me from doing so, therefor it was either let the last hostage die or live. And another thing i didnt shoot any hostages in the cage. Thank you.
The second Rebel had a knife directly to the back of one of the police officers head, you told him to put it down once and then just blasted you gun into him, at that range you could of easily hit the hostage, and I believe you did, thus breaking FearRP, this just adds up on raiding them whilst they had five government employees hostaged which is breaking FearRP.
(11-24-2013, 08:26 PM)Pavilion Wrote: The second Rebel had a knife directly to the back of one of the police officers head, you told him to put it down once and then just blasted you gun into him, at that range you could of easily hit the hostage, and I believe you did, thus breaking FearRP, this just adds up on raiding them whilst they had five government employees hostaged which is breaking FearRP.

I understand completely that i have broken FL:RP rules, but i regreat it deeply, I am not doing this to say that your ban for me was wrong im here to say to give me another chance. I will do my best to not break FL:RP rules and if possible, enforce them.

On the other hand i would like to defend my self to make sure that we have everything worked out, because you came in at the end.
heres what completely happened: Me the president and the other SRU got request of people holding government hostages, so the president sent out police to find them, but failed. So the other SRU and president asks the rebel leader if he knew anything, and so he did. He told us that they were at the apartments. So we went there and looked around. On the 3rd floor we saw the name of the guy that was sending the hostage requests to us (and he was demanding 5k per head, which is over hostage limit) and it was wide open. While watching the door we saw someone with a gun so kiwi shot and so did they. Me and kiwi went in not knowing if there were really hostages or not. Kiwi killed the rebel and we went to search the apartment, and we found the hostages. The rebel had killed 2 hostages and just killed another when we entered. The last hostage was the which was the SRU sergeant and i told the rebel to put the weapon down. Just then you teleported to me blocking me in a corner in a very enclosed, cramped room and me unable to taze the last rebel, i had to do something so i quickly though and shot the guy down (Not hitting the SRU sergeant and i cant harm other government because i was SRU) knowing that i would hit him. Now looking back on it FL tries to be as realistic as possible and if IRL SWAT was aiming at a hostage taker and he was already knifing the hostage, they would shoot the hostage taker.

Thats what happened and just donating again for the 5-6th time i am hoping you will please give me another chance. This is my favorite roleplay server and the other reason i play multiplier on Garry's Mod.
Thanks!
-GotWaffle
Still waiting for results Smile
Basically in a hostage situation you need to negotiate. If they shoot first then by all means you need to protect yourselves however even if they have a gun out you don't shoot first. As you said you lost 2 hostages therefore the guy stabbing a hostage is valid reason to shoot or taze. But the rule breakage really comes from where there was no attempt to save all the hostages in the first place.

Also this is your 14th ban, why haven't you taken the other 13 to try and obey them properly?
(11-28-2013, 10:27 AM)Termin Wrote: Basically in a hostage situation you need to negotiate. If they shoot first then by all means you need to protect yourselves however even if they have a gun out you don't shoot first. As you said you lost 2 hostages therefore the guy stabbing a hostage is valid reason to shoot or taze. But the rule breakage really comes from where there was no attempt to save all the hostages in the first place.

Also this is your 14th ban, why haven't you taken the other 13 to try and obey them properly?

So what I am getting from this is the fact that I did everything right except try to save all of the hostages, that on the other hand I could not control, they were asking for 5k per head and that goes over the hostage limit of 2k. Also i wasn't calling the shots in this raid, the president was, i was merely a SRU taking orders from the president and other SRU. It was the presidents idea to go to the rebel leader and ask where the hostages were then the president just wanted to raid. *I am not trying to play the blame game here on the other hand*

I do notice you bring up my other bans, and i am really embarrassed of those that i have gotten in the past. They are all 3-5 months old except this new one and i regret every single one. Having those bans restricts me from doing alot like joining a professional clan even though i have change alot in a year and that I am trying to stay out of trouble with admins and all breaking fearRP itself.
In the future try and make sure you follow that protocol above. If negotiations fail, technically you can raid, but I would say as they asked for more than 5k, call a staff member and get them to talk to the rebels about that. If you feel that you may break fearRP it's better to not take part than to risk a ban. If you have more questions ask in Help and Support.

Other than that, approved, ban will expire a week from when it was set and will be kept on record.