Spawn lag
I can't move . It's like I'm lagging so bad. I have a good ping but it's so laggy . Can't move or whatever. I have relaunched gmod and rejoin many times
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
Fixed. Close this <3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
Same, tell meh how to fix please? Before a admin closes this?
I have this problem too and I dont know how to fix this.. before admin closes this can you please tell me how you fixed it?.. I bought donator but my PC broke so now I have it back with same GB Ram and others but when I connect on any Fearless server its laggy as hell..
(11-30-2013, 10:42 AM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote: I have this problem too and I dont know how to fix this.. before admin closes this can you please tell me how you fixed it?.. I bought donator but my PC broke so now I have it back with same GB Ram and others but when I connect on any Fearless server its laggy as hell..

Most likely the amount of RAM isn't the problem. The graphics card is what matters, most likely, in this case.
It's a matter of your disk space it's like being shot in the head for your disk space no matter what you do you will always have a "shot disk space" it all depends what your running and how good your processor is and some other mumbo jumbo
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(11-30-2013, 10:45 AM)Joykill Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 10:42 AM)AnTiSkiLLcZ Wrote: I have this problem too and I dont know how to fix this.. before admin closes this can you please tell me how you fixed it?.. I bought donator but my PC broke so now I have it back with same GB Ram and others but when I connect on any Fearless server its laggy as hell..

Most likely the amount of RAM isn't the problem. The graphics card is what matters, most likely, in this case.

I already said I have same things as before but now when I connect to any Fearless server I have big lag spikes.. I hear one sound million times and I cant even choose my job
Guys it's not ram it's the fact your Internet is downloading everyone's positions and collecting other stuff which affects your Internet speed for a split second and your disk space
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(11-30-2013, 10:58 AM)coolman65527 Wrote: Guys it's not ram it's the fact your Internet is downloading everyone's positions and collecting other stuff which affects your Internet speed for a split second and your disk space

I know that I have 200 hours on server but I tried to wait minutes and nothing. its not because of my Internet.
It may be becuase your computer is under high strain I suggest using ccleaner here's a link to download it https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner trust me that'll fix your computer right up and make it even faster