Long time no see!
Well, I have found fearless again. Joined back here almost a year and a half ago, was the first Garry's Mod server related forum I ever joined. I actually thought it went down, the website never loaded for me when I tried to get on it 2 or 3 times in the 3 months or so. I'm usually the person to join gaming communities, so my past year has also been occupied by being Superadmin and Web Designer on a couple communities. It's nice to be back.

So, my name is Hundsi (probably going to have to request a change on the forums) and I enjoy Web Design and Graphical Design. Have been learning more and more about Photoshop CS6 in the past year or so. I also recently picked myself up a graphics tablet. I like anime, really weird anime to be specific. I've been playing Garry's Mod for the past 2 years now, 3000 hours on it. I haven't been able to get on it lately though because I was using Linux Mint for the past month or so, but I finally have been able to afford a copy of Windows 8, so now I'm dual booting.
Ah, one more that likes graphic design!

Welcome back!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome back, hope to see you in-game!
Welcome to Fearless, Chi.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back.
Welcome back!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,