I dont know where to post this.
Steamname: Gentleman's Delight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16771337

This isn't a unban request. I have had 14 bans in the last couple of years, and have been warned that 1 more ban will be a permaban. I was needless to say pretty irked, and my last ban was months long for something i was sure wasn't against the rules(because a admin was roleplaying with me. BUT a different admin came online, and banned me.) I can't bring myself to donate again if i'm one misunderstanding away from permaban.

This concerns me because the server has improved so much in the last couple of months, and i can't name a single admin/mod i don't trust to properly investigate, and ban the right person.

But in the past there have been accidents made, and i am willing to explain the 9 or so bans i have that are so minor and vastly different from eachother that i think they shouldn't get me permabanned.

In short; if someone acknowledges this i would love to write up a few sentences on each of the bans that i can remember being false, or unfair. And hopefully i can get that "last ban" note removed so if i get banned in the next couple of months for 24 hours, and can't appeal.

Here's a example: 0633 Duhya STEAM_0:0:16771337 Steam Profile Abusing tool gun/props, not abiding to fear RP, making cars fly, extended due to logs show mass prop kill
2013-01-10 10:18:01
Beflok

When i was banned i had finished being the president of 5AM drunk minge city, and i did make car props fly(no collided to not murder people). But my ban was extended due to logs. The thing is the only person who died from my props that night was me, and i know this because of how mad i was it was extended(I can understand a ban for a real reason.)

I'm no saint, and have made mistakes. But i ask for forgiveness, and a chance for you to see my situation so i can roleplay on here for years to come.

Love Duhya
So this is not a unbanrequest yet you are asking for ban to be removed and/or be unbanned?
How is this admin-abuse?
How can you know you were the only person to die from what you did?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Not even using the template and definitely not an abuse case.