How do you fix administration bias? Please help.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39187

I posted on this thread and was warned and my post was deleted. Another guy without rights posts on this thread and gets away with nothing. The rules for posting in an unban request do not state you can post if you are helpful. They say only post if your involved.

To top that off, my post was actually quite helpful to the case, stay on topic. Closed for review my ass. His story is already signed off on by other members of your team? What else is there to decide? "Should we punish him for helping us? Yes! I'm FL Staff and he found it so he needs to die!" That is what you look like in this case. It's really open and shut.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And incase your too blind or too stupid to see it. Post 6. Fiblez's post. Should have been as simple as talk to Fibs and Spartan, decide. Not all the other stupid shit about attitude.
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jan, Rahiro, , GunFISH, Adamantite, Salinsky
How to fix it? Demote some staff members or stick a foot up in their ass. Word.

In my unban request for example I could only post one reply which was completely valid, after that I had to go for an hour or so and in the mean time the staff member involved closed and denied it so I could not post a reply, heck even Soul did not agree to that way of handling things. I was mad and still am about it, but making a thread would probatly resulted in a ban for me, as certain staff members will always have their opinions, even when they need to be neutral.

I completely know how you feel, Jokhah. And I completely agree this bull has to stop.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Rahiro,
Thank you Jan for your comments. I am former staff here. When I was staff, this kinda shit didn't happen. I guess when the people who will call you out for fucking up are removed from the team, the team falls into this state. Sad sight to see really. I've never been one to sit on the sidelines and just take it in the ass, so if I see bullshit, I call it.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Tyki Mikk, Salinsky
Meh. I agree some responses are massively unformal and are very incorrect. Not to mention some replys on the forums from administrators but I suppose at the end of the day without them we would be a reck. I was quite happy with how my unban request was dealt with until it was ignored for a entire week and I was forced to result in contacting SoulRipper himself. Other than that though I have not experienced any big issues and only have a small issue with a small minority of the staff team.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Rahiro
We are dealing with every case individually and are deciding what to do with every one. This will take time and will be done case by case. All users who used this exploit have received the same punishment and anyone who does so in the future will also until we decide on appropriate actions.

As per your posts being removed, they were removed due to being unhelpful to the case. Benders posts have also now been removed. You are also receiving another warning as per your insults in this thread.
I think the way unbans and band should be reformed. I have had an unban request closed instantly after it was posted without and questioning from the banning admin. Cases should be closed when the posters agree to close the case.
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah,
Why thank you good sir. Bout time someone did something more the halfassed. As for what you are doing to the others, I don't feel this guy should be punished in the same fashion as he is the reporter, not the abuser.
Also, the attitudes of some staff is terrible. After about a month of trying to appeal my wrong warning on the forums to a certain admin I was told to stop bothering him even though he was wrong and then the warning was removed when it ran out of time.
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah,
Yeah. I do 100% agree with the time waiting with the cases involving hacking and exploiting. Regarding the time I was forced to wait, This was due to no one actually contacting any administrator or anyone to try solve it. I guess that exploit case was quite confusing because you had about 5 posts and not all gone clearly warned so I think some people thought replying was allowed.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah,
Jokhah we know that they tried to help and that is why I am dealing with it tonight.

If anyone has a problem with anyone, admin or player, send me a PM and I will deal with it the best I can.