Unban Request: «๖ۣۜDärkKillzôr
Your name:«๖ۣۜDärkKillzôr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11786556 01:11 20 0 active

Reason ban:I was Banned because I ran over someone by mistake in my car while I was driving.What happened was that I crashed into a wall and my car Bounced off and hit someone and then I apologized saying it was a accident and that I'm sorry then i was Kicked and Banned.

Why we should unban you: I think that you should unban me cause it was a common mistake that could happen to anyone driving around the map and I never received a warning not to do it again. Its like the admin did it out of rage and I'm sorry that happened.

-«๖ۣۜDärkKillzôr
CoolDarkCool
You should got a warning if you did it once, and you even apologized.
I would say unban. Let's wait for the admin who banned you too reply.
well if he did stand in the road it was HIS fault. not yours. and an admin should NEVER ban aomeone without asking about the situation first. i thought we already had discussed this?! driving over people in the road is un-punishable. though you shall not TRY to drive over someone. he might have thought you did it on purpose but NO ONE, and i say again NO ONE can ever know that. you could have lagged if it looked like you tried! i say unban
I banned this guy, because he drove over several people on purpose. I was cloaked and could see eveything. I also told him why he was getting banned. I also gave him a warning before that, which he broke. Therefor it resulted in a ban.
why didnt you just say so?! xP
le912? you've just lost my respect comparing to your honestly part
I don't like people lieing in a unban request..
I say: Keep the ban.
I only ran over 2 ppl you by mistake and the other person was while i was trying to get in to the police garage that the person got in the way and i couldn't move the car because he was in the way and he was afk.
CoolDarkCool
If you knew the guy was AFK, then you could NOT drive over him. It's not a accident if you know he is AFK and then just: "Bah, I don't care, I drive over him anyways!".
Just because you can't get punished for driving over people on the street, that doesn't mean you can drive over them with purpose.
(08-18-2010, 11:08 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: If you knew the guy was AFK, then you could NOT drive over him. It's not a accident if you know he is AFK and then just: "Bah, I don't care, I drive over him anyways!".
Just because you can't get punished for driving over people on the street, that doesn't mean you can drive over them with purpose.

well, gystez that's exactly the problem.. it stands in the rules that driving over people on the road is un-punishable.. and Paven? "several people" is not you and a guy that is AFK... -.-'