Unban request for Jireh_Crowe [No fail]
Your name: Jireh_Crowe [No fail]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22565488

Banning Admin: console

Ban Length: perma

Reason for the ban: massive CarDM

Why we should unban you: There was an event inside evocity where people were dropping props off roofs and people would run and get them. I was suffering from extreme lag getting 8-9 fps. I got my lockpick out and starting lockpicking a car and somebody said in mic chat, "you know there is a cop right behind you?" So i got in the car, started getting shot from i don't know how many people because of me lagging so much. An admin then phys gunned my car as i was trying to escape from gun fire. Everyone started yelling cdm at me and before I could explain that it was an just an accident an admin banned me. What caused the car to go insane was;
1) It was a more of a "top of the line" vehicle which made it go top speeds in a short amount of time.
2) My lag made it where if I even tapped the w key to go foward, i would go that direction for 500 feet without warning.

Another thing I would like to add are the vehicle rules.

Quote: Vehicle Rules
1. Do not run people over with your car on purpose.
2. Only drive on the streets, not on the pavement.
3. Don't park your car on the middle of the street.
4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop.
5. Do not modify cars with props or tools.
6. Do not reconnect to get your stolen car back.
7. Do not build your own car.
8. Do not spam the horn sound.
9. Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.
10. Don't use the car to kill anyone.
11. When someone is on the road don't run them over on purpose to get by, go around them.

The car which I lockpicked into was in the middle of the street. Which simply breaks rule 3.
I didn't kill anyone while driving but injured them, and I didn't hit anyone on purpose. Therefore I didn't break any of the rules.

Sorry for your in-convince. I will re-read the rules to try to stop this from happening in the future. Have a nice day.
I'll reduce your ban and unban you next weekend on the grounds that another rulebreak = Back onto a perm.
Deal?
Deal. Smile