(Aviator) Boliin Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Boliin

Your ban ID: 34834

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Okay, it has been a long time since i've got banned on fearless. I was driving around in my Ferrari and speeding a bit, then a cop runs in front of me with a radar gun and just standing there. i drived around him then i just got perm banned for "Breaking FearRP". i know i have alot of bans but many of them are not big ones and i want to play FL again. Please remove the ban on my record too.
7 Days have passed and no admin has respond, remove my ban from the record please Smile
A few hours short. Pending investigation.
I am sorry to be rude but can this please be resolved now. I have been patently waiting for around 15 days now. Can I please have a reply, please Smile
You were banned a multitude of times, never once did you consider changing your behavior and now it is too late because you messed up one too many times, as far as I am concerned you had your last chance and you blew it. I don't see how you can expect us to give you another one after at this point you have proven through your actions alone that you don't deserve one.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Apologies for the lateness in replying to this ban appeal.

You have been banned for about 4 and a half months. After thinking hard about this case, I am willing to give you a final chance. The suspension will be lowered to expire in the new year and in this time I advise you read all the rules and learn them, asking questions for things you do not understand. If you receive another suspension after this, then you will remain permanently banned.

Ban appeal approved.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator