(Verzyn) Remen's unban request
Tongue 
Your name: R∆men

Your ban ID: 39585

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Propminging, no intent of RP, did so with the intention to cause chaos.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
I would like to point out that the only thing I did was prop surf so sure propminging I get that, but no intent of RP and to cause chaos? I have a tingly little feeling that Verzyn over exaggerated, I think it's because I put a smiley face at the end of my explanation when he confronted me. Anyways 1 year for a little prop surfing is just ridiculous I have completely no idea why he included "did so with the intention to cause chaos" when I was not interfering with any other player, only using the small blue barrel prop to my advantage because I accidently crashed my car into a tree and died Sad .
Straight up bans without any form of teaching will sooner or later kill off your servers playerbase.
You did indeed propsurf, you also smashed a barrel around on the street like a complete maniac. Luckily I got to you before you did too much damage however when questioned on your actions you said: "I need to go anyway". You also seemed to find the whole thing very amusing. To me this shows you knew what you were doing and you went out of your way to grief the servers.
(11-20-2013, 02:53 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You did indeed propsurf, you also smashed a barrel around on the street like a complete maniac. Luckily I got to you before you did too much damage however when questioned on your actions you said: "I need to go anyway". You also seemed to find the whole thing very amusing. To me this shows you knew what you were doing, you went out of your way to grief the servers.

I wasn't smashing the prop against the ground, I was pushing the prop up against myself so it pushes me up towards where I wanted to go and when you told me to explain myself I said something along the lines of "I needed to get to a location and fast Smile" If I didn't do it, don't include it in the ban reason.
I think the ban reason was a little misleading to the extending administrator, I don't think that even though you did do this intentionally that you should be banned for a year.
confirmed that is what you said, so you was abusing props to travel
(11-20-2013, 03:24 PM)Temar Wrote: confirmed that is what you said, so you was abusing props to travel

A prop not props Smile
So let's get this new reason clear, Propsurfing, propminging. You did smash that prop around like a maniac, it was nowhere near your car and I remember you trying to hit someone nearby. You also propsurfed intentionally to get somewhere faster.
Propsurfing / Propminging, my police cruiser was crashed outside of the city which is why I intentionally prop surfed near the tunnel because I couldn't be arsed walking the whole way.
I'm the administrator who extended Verzyns ban. I've now reduced it down to a week since I missunderstood the severity of the rulebreakage which took place.

I've chosen to give you a week because you have several other propminging-bans and you haven't learned from those bans. You know better and you knew it wasn't allowed... Yet you decided to do what you did.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Thank