Unban request for big macintosh and datspeed
Your name: (Steam friends name) Big Macintosh

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 39846

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Temar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Double Accounting

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) DatSpeed

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Now, I was banned for double accounting. I directly know how this happend. In the netherlands (where i am) We have something called ''sinterklaas''. Now my 11 year old brother (younger) got garrys mod like 4 days ago.
I told him that RP servers were fun and i told him to go on this server so he went here. Now he went up to me and he is banned and im banned. I have proof if u want me to, He recently got the account and recently got garry's mod. He liked the game but my parents didnt want him to have it yet because they found it violent for his age and now he just got it. He doesnt really care that he is banned, He is now playing on some perp server or whatever but my ban was just shortened and now im banned. WTF?

EDIT : Datspeed is my brother. Not my account.
4 Accounts involved

1st account started on coenfr (STEAM_0:1:56163031) = November 8, 2012
and that account was perm banned on December 3, 2012
2nd account then came on [FL:RP] Thatguy (STEAM_0:1:63463640) = March 25, 2013
and that acc was eventually perm banned on July 26, 2013
then came the 3rd Account (current posting) Big Macintosh (STEAM_0:1:70291235) August 20, 2013
who got banned on 2013-10-15 for 45 days
during this ban a 4th account came on DatSpeed (STEAM_0:1:60729931) November 16, 2013 and was active at time of my bans
Okay than. Ban me but dont ban my brother. He did nothing wrong
i see no evidence of a brother, accounts was only used during bans of the other accounts
(11-19-2013, 08:00 PM)Temar Wrote: i see no evidence of a brother, accounts was only used during bans of the other accounts

What can i say to prove it, I can show you some pictures of me and my brother or maybe both of our pcs if thats enought. Because he is pissed at me atm
I don't think Temar will be interested to see you and your brother. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-19-2013, 08:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I don't think Temar will be interested to see you and your brother. Tounge

Hmkay.... Well how can i prove it?
The only thing I can think about is sending me an copy of a game purchase mail that contains the name of your brother via private message. Be sure to cut out the possible bank details etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Uhm how do i do this?
I believe there was like a rule, When there is no response in a unban request in 7 days the request will be put in my advantage and will be accepted.... I know the rules Cheese