Undercover Cops
Question 
Hello,

I have been wondering this for a very long time. Can cops be undercover? By this I mean they can wear suits to hide there Identity and also drive any other car and possibly work in covert operations with Rebels, Carleones etc. I have asked many staff members and some say yes I can some say Not sure and no. I have had one say that if you get permission from the president as a citizen then you can do it that way. I want to do this as the cop job because it allows you to Have handcuffs, Warrant, arrest and ability to use the cop car if you want.

Thank you for reading,

Skatehawk11
Personally I have ran into problems with being a cop, however none as a citizen.
I too am curious about the topic.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 3 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Morbid, Bomsusik, skatehawk11
The short answer is no.

The long answer is that you indeed can be a government official as the citizen class, though you need to get the President's permission to do so. But, the police officer class is set to the rank-and-file police officers in uniform, not undercover agents.
why arent suits disabled then ?
(11-19-2013, 11:47 AM)DaCrowh Wrote: why arent suits disabled then ?

Because a President might do an RP which requires the officers to be dressed formally, but not as undercover officers. Such as awards and whatnot.
I find this a weird rule because it just seems like allot of trouble even trying to do this RP because you can't arrest or Taze you have to wait for a cop/sru to do it. Well time to move to the suggestions Tab Smile.
I do it as a citizen and just use fear rp to my advantage.
#glock4lyfe
Answered, closing.