Unban Request: Doctor KuLa
Okay. My aplologies. I just thought you claimed you couldn't hear him and I was afraid you had tampered with evidence.
Then my case against Kula still stands. (I will delete the post I had earlier and repaste it here to make everything more simple to understand)

Here is still how I see it:

[Image: 8PfiamB.png]

The banned player (Kula) was trying to navigate a vehicle through a tight spot where vehicles do not belong.
I still find it Kulas fault for running over the poster of the banrequest (Demonichell). You could still have reversed out on the road and then driven around the apartments and hit where Zakkariyya was located. The poster of the banrequest (Demonichell) decided to stand still after he first got hit by the car when he was moving towards the exit of the alley. He stood as close to the wall as possible because his first attempt at moving out of the alley resulted in him getting the car turned in his face.

It was Kulas fault the person got ran over. Instead of appologizing which he should he went on to call the "victim" an idiot. I still find Kula in the wrong here. He caused the CDM he could easily have avoided. Instead of RPing the accident out (as batman/robin should do *cough) he just insulted in LOOC.

Talking about the Batman/Robin RP.
Quote:[22:45:20] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: /y Remember about kids! One of them found testicular cancer on my egg!
[22:45:50] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: Priest
[22:45:57] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: With testicular cancer
[22:46:07] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: Can you touch my eggs?
[22:47:50] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: /y Look!
[22:47:57] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: /me pullet off his pants
[22:48:03] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: Look!
[22:53:22] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: //Y Nazis everywhere!
[22:53:29] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: /Y Nazis everywhere!

Later:
Quote:[22:58:05] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) Killed: Prostate Cancer (STEAM_0:1:24268801) using weapon_mad_ak47

I'm not very strict when it comes to how people do their RPs but Batman and Robin showing them naked in front of a priest, asking the priest to touch their eggs...?? And then on the hunt for Nazis? And the whole thing ends with our heroes shooting eachother? My... That is a script for Hollywood alright.

Also Kula... No need to push your boundries.
Quote:[22:24:34] TestiKuLar Cancer (STEAM_0:0:17245716) said: .//fgt

The offer.
Anyways. I will admit. 24 hours ban is a bit too much. I'm willing to reduce this down to 12 hours but I'm still up for having this ban on your record. You CDMed him. It was your fault. You knew better, and you decided to end it with an insult over LOOC. Fearless is supposed to be a friendly community, not filled with insults.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As you can see in the video from 00:07 to 00:12-00:13 Right after kula used his mic telling him to move, there was enough space for him to move and get out of the way. And excuse "I wanted to see what he is going to do" is just bad. Next time I will be on FL, Ill come into some random raid and just spectate it. My excuse will be "I wanted to know wtf the do"

About the "fgt" part. He said that to me in some private area. I am not butthurt about that, so its not bad.
(11-19-2013, 05:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: As you can see in the video from 00:07 to 00:12-00:13 Right after kula used his mic telling him to move, there was enough space for him to move and get out of the way. And excuse "I wanted to see what he is going to do" is just bad. Next time I will be on FL, Ill come into some random raid and just spectate it. My excuse will be "I wanted to know wtf the do"

Well that would be failRP and fearRP. Running in a raid and spectating that is a bit more different than watching someone forcing a vehicle in a stupid location where it obviously shouldn't be.

About the "fgt" part. He said that to me in some private area. I am not butthurt about that, so its not bad.

Fair enough. Still against the rules to use homophobic slurs. Something Kula knows with his 2051 hours. Cutting out some letters while it still has the same meaning doesn't mean that it makes it OK. I'm not going to punish Kula for this, but it was something I wanted to point out.

Awaiting Kulas answer. I still do not see how Kula was innocent in this case and deserves to have his ban removed. I've offered half ban time (12 hours, meaning he would be unbanned now). This means this ban would still be on his record though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
[quote='Enzyme' pid='313711' dateline='1384881461']

Well that would be failRP and fearRP. Running in a raid and spectating that is a bit more different than watching someone forcing a vehicle in a stupid location where it obviously shouldn't be.

Well, then you never visited small town, Cars are often going though small alleys. And yet again, he had enough time to move out of the way(and space) and as you know BMW handling and bugs in injury system may cause insta death, because its clearly seen in the video that car speed wasnt high at all
I never wouldve gotten enough time to move while he was backing up.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-19-2013, 05:48 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I never wouldve gotten enough time to move while he was backing up.
You had enough time in my opinion, but my opinion is pointless here anyway.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Kula. I'm awaiting your answer. Do you accept? Do you have anything else you want to add in this UBR?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(11-19-2013, 05:48 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I never wouldve gotten enough time to move while he was backing up.

That statement is just stupid, you had enough time to move while he was backing up, one time you're saying you had no reason to move, another time that he had no reaso n to be there, and now that you had no time to move. That's one thing. Another is, i saw how many people here are including many unnecessary factors, i've decided to put some aswell. I'm not defending anyone in this case, but Demonic Hell, if you're so sensitive about accidental CDMs, why you're breaking the vehicle rules by yourself?

Quote:[20:46:43] [FL:RP] Demonic Hell (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /y NOW I SHALL CRASH MY CAR
Quote:[20:48:11] [FL:RP] Demonic Hell (STEAM_0:1:68077469) was killed by worldspawn
Quote:[21:18:12] [FL:RP] Demonic Hell (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /pm killer posting ban request on you mate.
Quote:[21:18:46] [FL:RP] Demonic Hell (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /pm killer You want a ban request??
Quote:[21:20:52] [FL:RP] Demonic Hell (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /pm killer posting ban request on you

Ban request isn't meant to be used as a weapon. Crashing your car intentionally isn't really a RP aswell, pretty much vice versa.

Going back on topic. I just feel like you decided to stay there intentionally just to get him eventually banned. Nothing explains both kula's and demonic hell's behaviour, but the only one unfair thing is how the video is created and how you keep blaming another side, while completely forgetting about your.

(11-19-2013, 04:06 PM)Demonichell Wrote: ll on it if you realy want i do not mind uploading a longer version of wat happend to proof i did not tamper with it. As freezak thinks i tamper with my videos.

Quote:feels more like it's tampered
Never said it's really tampered as i pretty much doubt that it's tampered because of the music, just said that it feels like it is.

It's my last statement about the situation as further conversation will bring us nowhere, everything here got stated, even more things than should be.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Sorry, l am not involved. But i am really really curious about this thing.

This is total bullshit. You had around 6seconds to get away.

(11-19-2013, 04:51 PM)Demonichell Wrote: After that i just froze.

l'am sorry but... now you say you didn't have enough time to move but before you said you FROZE so i guess you did that intentionaly?

Also, why did you stand near that BMW when you saw its trying to drive in the alley?
You must be really stupid to do such thing, its actually YOUR fault that you got cdmed and even... it looks like YOU wanted to ban him.

(11-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Besides some people on my friendlist Thanked me for getting you banned and 1 started sorta hating me,As you are a 11:21 PM - NAME "When he talks to me, he thinks he is better than me,I don't really like that in a person." Because he thinks he is Cool And just because you got more hours doesn't mean you can be less then a jerk as i have heared you never Pm back to Lower houred people.

Also you should you have alot of Enemies as i have heard. Probaly because of the reasons stated above.

So please tell my why you wanted to drive troo that small allay?

Also, why actually you say that? Maybe because you want him banned? Or you are butthurt because of anything that happened before? HUH?

(11-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Demonichell Wrote: So please tell my why you wanted to drive troo that small allay?

So please tell me, why did you just stand there and do nothing? You had big chance to avoid that moment but you stayed there. Maybe because you wanted to ban him because of your 'friends'?

Cherlock Holmes

Not involved. Warned. - Enzyme
After consulting with Drogas Aka Fultzy we've come to this conclusion:

Doctor Kula's unbanrequest will be denied. He was found guilty in breaking the rules. He knew the person was behind him, yet hetried to manipulate the vehicle in a position where yohisur car didn't belong thus leading in a CDM. Instead of apologizing then and there, he even went ahead and insulted the person he ran over and called him an idiot in LOOC. You know better with your 2051 hours.

Demonic Hell has been issued a day ban. Deleting important evidence in a case and for going out of his way to get others banned. This is a behaviour I do not want to see from any member of fearless. Demonic didn't help himself with how he worded his actions, changing his story severeal times in this UBR (ie said he had no time and now said he froze).

If anyone has any issues with how I dealt with this case, then you are free to contact me via a personal message here on the forum.
Sincerely, Enzyme