Unban Request: Doctor KuLa
Your name: TestiKuLar Cancer

Your ban ID: 39845

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "Banrequest #39214 approved. "CDM. The accused player made no attempt at avoiding the player. ""

Involved: Prosto, Demonichell and citizen (No idea who)

Why we should unban you: So from the start.
I said to him to stay back multiple times (But sadly in mic.) but he decised to just stay in this place and block Prosto's car (I was the driver).
We can see everything on this video on this ban request on me. (I will be online tomorrow to discuss this case, now I going to sleep)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid313577
Note: If he will remove this video for some reason, I have it on hard driver (downloaded from Youtube), So I will upload this video myself in this case. And also if stuff members have more question just ask, but everything is clear on this video

http://youtu.be/seX65gQTOwI
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
You never were supose to goo troo there i was freezing as there was no point to move i wanted to watch wat the fuck you were doing.In the beggining of the video you can see him Olmost killing me because of rotating hes car,He couldve just drived straight backwards.

After that you backup with full speed without looking at ur back in reallife somebody would first look at the back of their car before fitting troo such a small hole. There was no reason for you at all to go in that small allay. Its not ment for cars its ment for Citizens why else would there be a npc there? And there wouldve never been enough time to move from there while you backing up you never bothered to look behind you neither press Space to stop.

-I hear everything perfect too the music in the background comes from my background browser YELOTV,whenever i open gmod the browser closes its volume by 50-70% But background is same volume. The volume is actualy as you mightve seen in my other ban requests no idea why this time it was higher. it mightve been because i opened the volume this time troo volume mixer and not browser its self.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides some people on my friendlist Thanked me for getting you banned and 1 started sorta hating me,As you are a 11:21 PM - NAME "When he talks to me, he thinks he is better than me,I don't really like that in a person." Because he thinks he is Cool And just because you got more hours doesn't mean you can be less then a jerk as i have heared you never Pm back to Lower houred people.

Also you should you have alot of Enemies as i have heard. Probaly because of the reasons stated above.

So please tell my why you wanted to drive troo that small allay?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Writing on a tiny HTC Desire (phone).

The video shows you parked stationary. You then proceed to move your car forward and you manage to hit the br-poster. You continue to force your BMW in a tight alley behind the apartment(you could easily have just reversed out back on the road cars are actually ment to drive on). The banrequest-poster keeps his distance and stand still by the wall. You then reverse out again without having any control and you CDM him. After this happening which is your fault you even called him an idiot in LOOC. This can be taken as player-insult.

Let's sum up: you tried to force a vehicle in a spot where it didn't belong. You could easily have reversed back out in the road. You ran over a player which was keeping his distance while standing still. You then called HIM an idiot instead of apologizing. This is an attitude/behavior I see far too often from you Kula.

I can also point out how you are failRPing in the video... Please explain why you are running around in a gasmask. This is something I see you do all the time while just driving around. You know better with your hours and RP points.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Demonichell Wrote: You never were supose to goo troo there i was freezing as there was no point to move i wanted to watch wat the *** you were doing.In the beggining of the video you can see him Olmost killing me because of rotating hes car,He couldve just drived straight backwards.

So you just decised to stand there and watch what BMW driver (me) doing?
You doing the same in firefights case?

After that you backup with full speed without looking at ur back in reallife somebody would first look at the back of their car before fitting troo such a small hole. There was no reason for you at all to go in that small allay. Its not ment for cars its ment for Citizens why else would there be a npc there? And there wouldve never been enough time to move from there while you backing up you never bothered to look behind you neither press Space to stop.

Lets start from "reallife".
Ok so since you was killed like in reallife you should be perm banned, because in reallife we have only one life.

And this simply image:
[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]
And first of time I pressed the Space(brake) many times before you, but you still decised to stand there. And why did you decise to block my way? Just stand there and wait for what? To record how you dies to post ban request? And also note that most of the time I driving in first person view.
And I was escaping from this citizen but because of you blocking my way and accident we didn't made it perfectly.

-I hear everything perfect too the music in the background comes from my background browser YELOTV,whenever i open gmod the browser closes its volume by 50-70% But background is same volume. The volume is actualy as you mightve seen in my other ban requests no idea why this time it was higher. it mightve been because i opened the volume this time troo volume mixer and not browser its self.

Who care.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides some people on my friendlist Thanked me for getting you banned and 1 started sorta hating me,As you are a 11:21 PM - NAME "When he talks to me, he thinks he is better than me,I don't really like that in a person." Because he thinks he is Cool And just because you got more hours doesn't mean you can be less then a jerk as i have heared you never Pm back to Lower houred people.

Also you should you have alot of Enemies as i have heard. Probaly because of the reasons stated above.

Look up

(11-18-2013, 11:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Writing on a tiny HTC Desire (phone).

The video shows you parked stationary. You then proceed to move your car forward and you manage to hit the br-poster. You continue to force your BMW in a tight alley behind the apartment(you could easily have just reversed out back on the road cars are actually ment to drive on). The banrequest-poster keeps his distance and stand still by the wall. You then reverse out again without having any control and you CDM him. After this happening which is your fault you even called him an idiot in LOOC. This can be taken as player-insult.

Look up.
"you could easily have just reversed out back on the road cars are actually ment to drive on"
Already said it, I was running away and this place is idea to hide.
And I can send him a apologies if you wish, and yes I should said this to him.
But this case is between me and him.

Let's sum up: you tried to force a vehicle in a spot where it didn't belong. You could easily have reversed back out in the road. You ran over a player which was keeping his distance while standing still. You then called HIM an idiot instead of apologizing. This is an attitude/behavior I see far too often from you Kula.

I can also point out how you are failRPing in the video... Please explain why you are running around in a gasmask. This is something I see you do all the time while just driving around. You know better with your hours and RP points.

Last time I was using my gasmask in nexus as a security guard, some days ago.
And yes I was doing it a lot before, and tell me how many times you saw me?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I'm not going to read anything above, just state my opinion as i saw the situation from far far away, yet i saw it, writing completely objectively just about the main case. Black BMW tried to drive through the alley as we can see on the video. Driver of the car (KuLa) yelled at the person standing in front (Demonic Hell) to move away not just once, as we can see on the video he was listening to music, what is partially his fault, another part is KuLa's, that, as we can see on the video accidentaly CDMed him (seeing how BMW starts driving suddenly and the alleyway was pretty tight). Calling Demonichell an idiot is unjustified and not needed, but mutual insult occurred:

Quote:Testikular cancer calling me Idiot isnt gonna save you from that cdm you did , you are the idiot wat the hell were you tryi

So let's just stick to the main part. After the situation and mutually insulting back Demonic Hell decided to stay silent and didn't call me neither asked about the situation, while i were on the server already for long enough time.

(11-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Besides some people on my friendlist Thanked me for getting you banned and 1 started sorta hating me,As you are a 11:21 PM - NAME "When he talks to me, he thinks he is better than me,I don't really like that in a person." Because he thinks he is Cool And just because you got more hours doesn't mean you can be less then a jerk as i have heared you never Pm back to Lower houred people.

How does it matter in this case? stick to the main part as things above are completely irrelevant.

It would be also really nice Demonic to post a video without unnecessary music, and a bit longer one as current one changed the view completely and feels more like it's tampered. Seeing your previous behavior that night (threatening others with a ban), i'm really not sure what was the reason of staying there and recording the situation. Anyways, don't say that someone hates X person, it's unprofessional and as i said, irrelevant over here.
Writing from phone, so it's pain in ass to quote.
Answering question about gasmask: We were Rping as superheroes Batman and Robin Black BMW was our Batmobile.
And just like freezak said, Kula told him a lot of times to move away. Yet he continued to block the way of the car, ignoring Kula
(11-19-2013, 12:35 PM)Freezak Wrote: It would be also really nice Demonic to post a video without unnecessary music, and a bit longer one as current one changed the view completely and feels more like it's tampered

I have longer evidence But there is nothing *usefull on it if you realy want i do not mind uploading a longer version of wat happend to proof i did not tamper with it. As freezak thinks i tamper with my videos.

And im pretty sure you cannot tell me not to be able to listen to music. If you want me to close the music in the video im supose to close the entire Sound of the video.

And i called him back a idiot as i protect myself a bit from being insulted by such a "COOL" person.

He calls me idiot for doing nothing, As he does not realise but he was the idiot.

You left the spot where you fitted troo after some strugels.Once you got in you took off in 10-25 seconds. Once you cdmed me you didnt even drived troo the small allay you stopped.
Kind Regards
12 hour ban will be justified in my opinion.
Here is the longer version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9qXvJV2...e=youtu.be

Now I want every one to hang on a bit. Demonic Hell claims he could not hear kula ingame because of the music he had player. If you go to 1:50 in this second video, you will hear ingame noises..
If I were to do a wild guess, it seems as Demonic Hell might have added music ON TOP on Kulas voice in the first BR video, and this way... Demonic could claim he couldn't hear Kula.

Here is what I don't understand.. I'm no tech expert when it comes to FRAPS, but why would it record ingame audio separately and then the music separately?

Okay. Hang on. Let me pause everything a bit. I'm midly confused.
I was under the impression Demonic Hell couldn't hear Kula telling him to move away. So Demonic, if you WERE able to hear Kula. Why didn't you move away?

EDIT: Solved. My fault for miss-understanding everything. Please ignore this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I could hear him,why did i had to move away as its a pad way ? I tried to move in the begging he olmost got me killed if i was further more hes car side wouldve Squesed me between the wall and hes car. After that i just froze. He still had plenty of time to go troo that allay he wasnt fully near the rock wall
Kind Regards