Well i'm back.
Well, i'm officially back. Most of you are probably thinking just another rule breaker i have to deal with, but i'm back looking for forgiveness. I was quite young when i used to play, and was VERY immature and got banned MANY times and wish i could take it all back. But i'm here to prove myself to be a better person and not going to be as stupid as i once was. Hopefully you guys can forgive me and let past stuff be over and done with. I missed this community and will become dedicated as i was before, i love you guys Cheese

Jack
No idea who you are bro. But good luck Smile
I here by speak for myself and say i love you<3.

Welcome back!
Make sure you read the rules again to stay back... Especially the new ones
Pm me If ya need help Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome back to Fearless Community Jack, remember to read the rules a couple of times so you know them.
Welcome back. Remember you're on your last chance now. Make sure to read the rules (including the new ones) as well as the guides.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ah yes, I remember you.. Not a whole lot of people can say that due to the long time it's been, we've grown considerably large since your departure. Welcome back.
(11-23-2013, 12:57 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Welcome back. Remember you're on your last chance now. Make sure to read the rules (including the new ones) as well as the guides.

Trust me i have read over just about everything, i honestly wish i didn't do all that stuff awhile back. I actually enjoy the servers because I know what i'm doing. Thanks for the tips!
Welcome back, hopefully you've learnt from your mistakes!
Welcome back.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.