TvG|Killerelie4
Well you coulve replid back then? but you havent.Soooo And if you blame on crash you`re lying i got evidence
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-18-2013, 08:42 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Well you coulve replid back then? but you havent.Soooo And if you blame on crash you`re lying i got evidence

yes i was rping with my friends and i wasn't looking at my chat at the moment
Why did you never thinked of applogiysing the first place? You cdmed me on sidewalk then you drove back and followed the road.
Kind Regards
(11-18-2013, 08:51 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Why did you never thinked of applogiysing the first place? You cdmed me on sidewalk then you drove back and followed the road.

yes i wanted to say sorry but i saw you called me prick in the chat and i did not wanted to say sorry for the accident
Called you a prick for not giving me a ride As its roleplay,And this is a ooc situation you arent supose to use IN game stuff
Kind Regards
(11-18-2013, 09:12 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Called you a prick for not giving me a ride As its roleplay,And this is a ooc situation you arent supose to use IN game stuff

sorry i did not know this was a rule actually its a long tima ago that i played on the server sorry about that
Approved.

Accused player was found guilty of intentional CDM. A one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator