TvG|Killerelie4
Name of player: TvG|Killerelie4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47406624

Time in GMT: 9;20 belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: Well this guy cdmed me on purpose on sidewalk as he had so much space and yet he had to goo troo my body,Wats worse is he ignored me and was not applogiesing.He just drove further.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BHxvCso...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-18-2013, 08:23 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Name of player: TvG|Killerelie4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47406624

Time in GMT: 9;20 belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: Well this guy cdmed me on purpose on sidewalk as he had so much space and yet he had to goo troo my body,Wats worse is he ignored me and was not applogiesing.He just drove further.

Evidence: Uploading

hey i know i wanted to applogies but the server went just down on the moment i was typing im sorry it wasn't on purpose i was taking a shortcut and i wasn't needed but i was thinking that you saw me an moved but i was stupid and drive you over by accident

srry for my bad english
I even have evidence of you delaying you`re appologie for 2min or more. If want i can upload that too , Or admin can just simply check logs
Kind Regards
(11-18-2013, 08:30 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I even have evidence of you delaying you`re appologie for 2min or more. If want i can upload that too , Or admin can just simply check logs

yes i know i was on toilet at that time :/
Where the hell are you getting those Excuses.
Kind Regards
(11-18-2013, 08:33 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Where the hell are you getting those Excuses.

it aren't exuses it's the truth
Sure it is,When i looked at you`re bans i also see you ignored a Moderator so that could be a explaination why you ignored me too.

I pmed you milions of times yet you ignored me.
Kind Regards
(11-18-2013, 08:34 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Sure it is,When i looked at you`re bans i also see you ignored a Moderator so that could be a explaination why you ignored me too.

I pmed you milions of times yet you ignored me.

tis was one of my first bans i think already 1.5 year ago or something i was new to the Gmod game.
Still you cdmed me on purpose and ignored me and Never borthered to stop and just drove off even thought i also said it in OOC
Kind Regards
and i did not know that you pmed me more i only saw the last that you said im posting a BR on you i was rping with my friends civera467 and DRpinguin