Random Raid & Random Hosstage
Name of player: Hyde & Rikard

SteamID: Rikard : STEAM_0:0:17260006
Hyde : STEAM_0:0:23868065

Time in GMT: 16:00

Server: 33x

Summary: I went outside, of my base to just look around then the next thing I know Hyde & Rikard ( based next to me ) Pull out there guns on me, hostage me and say open your base door.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fW7O-NBQ0E
[/align]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
The situation, which has already been explained was this:
We came by about 5 minutes earlier and trough his previous window, saw contraband. We tipped Panda about this specific problem of visible contraband on which he fixed. We then decided to raid, as the criminals we are. We armed up, came back and found the house owner. We asked him if he owned the house, he did. We took him and made him open the door then collected the loot. I see no "random hostaging" nor "random raiding" in that situation.

Reason for raid: Seen contraband
Reason for "hostage": Used the houseowner to enter the house, tied him up to remove chance of resistance.
(The hostaging part was used to make it into a roleplay, instead of just rushing in - shooting you down and taking the contraband.)

(All of this was stated to Panda but he didn't find it sufficient enough.)
I have a longer video I can upload if necessary. This video shows the beginning of the raid and the hostaging part (which isn't shown as panda turned his video on when the raid was ongoing)
No, you just randomly hostaged me, while I were just standing there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
Denied. Not random hostaging.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator