Farewell.
Wink 
Well, Fearless, it's that time. I've been ever so side-tracked in Clockwork Half-Life 2 RP that I have not been active on Fearless at all recently. I feel the need to have a proper goodbye thread before I do go.

Now, the Fearless Community got me back into RPing. It gave me so many things to do. I met so many friends, had a great time, and enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, things have changed, and I do not have as much interest in the game mode anymore. Nethertheless, it does not mean I will never play on these servers again. I will still come and go, but only to witness RPs or just have a look at how things are going. The only reason I am leaving is because my love is moving towards HL2RP and I prefer the more serious style.

Thanks everyone for helping me out, befriending me and I am glad I came along for the ride. With just under 300 hours, I'm proud to say Fearless has served me well. Goodbye everyone. You'll see me around. And yes, my Global RP event "The Fight Against the Aliens" will still happen whenever the positions are all sorted.

I'd like to list some people, the ol' fashion way, who have helped me out and had great times with me on the servers.

DIGDUG:

Spoiler :
Diggy, of course we're always going to talk on steam. You got me into some great RPs and I enjoyed playing with you a lot. Nothing will change, we'll still play together. Thanks man.

NITORISHUICHI:

Spoiler :
You and Dig, are like partners in crime. You both have introduced me to so many things and I've had great fun. As well as DigDug, we'll of course still stay in contact with eachother.

DARKN00B:

Spoiler :
You big newb. You've built amazing things for me and helped me out in so many RPs. You've been a great guy and I really enjoy playing with you.

FREEZAK:

Spoiler :
So many police RPs. So much fun. You're a great guy and I really enjoy RPing with you. We'll still keep in contact on steam. Congratulations with Moderator Status, and I hope you earn the Administrator rank some time soon. Stay awesome you Scandinavian b-...

MARTIN (the nub):

Spoiler :
I forgot your proper steam name, but anyway. Great guy, likes to have fun, and really good RPer. We met a long time ago in an RP and only recently have we started talking again. Luv u

SOULRIPPER:

Spoiler :
What do I say? Thank you for this amazing service. I am not leaving because of this gamemode in fact, I am leaving because of my own tastes changing. I will always come back to this server. It's so addicting. Just...never stop hosting it.

Geez, I'm sure there's loads of people I've missed, and I'm sorry if I have, I haven't been able to get on steam so I'm doing this from memory. Thanks for all the great times. You'll see me around.

ArcHammer.
Signing out.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Goodbye, ArcHammer.
Farewell... Ive only eve seen you on the forums but you seem lie an amazing guy!
Good luck with the future... And whatever you play, remember FL Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • ArcHammer
Goodbye babes. Payday 2 sometime? Wink
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • ArcHammer
Sad to see you go Archammer, good luck in what ever you may move onto.
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • ArcHammer
Goodbye.
Shame to see you go ArcHammer, good luck with whatever you do in the future.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • ArcHammer
Farewell ArcHammer.
I cant even stop thinking about the sucking restaurant RP we did together lol.
Youre a cool australian. Wink
See you, mate!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • ArcHammer
Goodbye!
Newbz will protect u :0
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • ArcHammer
Farewell, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post: