unban PERM BAN please
I can show you how reasonable i can be by proving it in the servers.
Well you have proved how unreasonable you can be when you spawned about 130 of those props...
I suggest you put more effort into why you should be given another chance.
Because you wanting to play on the servers is not a good reason. You did something you knew wasn't allowed, yet you did it 130 times.
You decided to kill people with this exploit. You decided to disturb the RP on this RP server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know i've done an awfull thing, and i want to apologice to all of the people i killed.
Is there any way you guys could give me a list of all the people that were killed in the process so i could PM them in this forum for me to say sorry to them? It's the least i could do.
If i were smarter in the first place i wouldn't have done it, but it got into my head i can't see why.
This server deserve much more respect from my side, because i see how much effort u guys put into it and i understand why this upsets you,.
I can't turn back what i've done, and i regret it with all my heart.
I promiss i won't take advantage of any sort of prop that is not related to Fearless, and i will continue helping out the new folks that join the servers, and provide them with good intel about the basic rules so they don't mess up like i did when i was new.
After being such a foolish person with the stupid bomb, i realise i should have known better.

My kind regards , Sinister
why am i not getting any reply on this? i'm really trying to solve this with you guys
Is there anyone .....
We will have an answer for you soon.
Due to the logs showing signs of killing others, your ban will last one week from now and you will have a PTE blacklist for 20 hours. Do you accept?
That's fine by me. SO 1 week from now on and i ll be able to play again?
Yes.
Thanks a LOT!!!!!!