unban PERM BAN please
Your name: ([FL:RP] Sinister)

Your ban ID: (39732)

Banned by: ([FL]Narcotic)

Reason: (Exploiting)

Involved: ([FL:RP] Angelheartz , Naticha)

Why we should unban you: (We gave you guys a heads up about the bug and since it was getting blacklisted i was just fooling around shortly. I didn't mean to hit the sensitive string so hard. And i would be glad to continue rolplaying seriously like i did in the past ( got 1 RP points and was donator for a while. I have nothing but respect for uguys and i am REALLY planning to take it serious in the future. it's the least i can do since this server is a big part of my relaxation and i know i could contribute a lot since im quite good at making nice props. if you would just give me that chance, i will never take anything that's unfamiliar with the server like that bomb binding anymore. ))
823600 v2p 2013-11-16 1384640022 [FL:RP] Sinister STEAM_0:0:31048239 say bind b 'gm_spawn models/props_phx/mk-82.mdl/../mk-82.mdl'

telling people how to?

review of logs show, 2 logs of telling others locally how to do it
spawning it aprox 130 times
signs of killing others
no i was trying to put it in the console , but then i failed by putting it in the normal chat. i am truly sorry about that and something like this will NEVER happen again. U've got my WORD on it.
That still doesn't explain why signs of you using the exploit to kill were found.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(11-18-2013, 10:47 PM)TheOmen Wrote: no i was trying to put it in the console , but then i failed by putting it in the normal chat. i am truly sorry about that and something like this will NEVER happen again. U've got my WORD on it.

Hey yea "Failed" because you put say bind b in the console You were obviously telling people and now your lying to the admins about it.

EDIT: Sorry, If I posted this as backseat administration thought I would just point it out :\
if i said it it was to Naticha we were together that day. If i killed somone in the process i feel like a asshole now. i am really sorry could you just give me a blacklist on props for a long time instead? as long as i can play on the server. I miss having fun on it and i was so upset when i thought u guys took out the server a while ago, i thought u guys quit fearless
You were trying to abuse an exploit which is not allowed. The exploit was to bypass banned props.

According to temar you tried that command 130 times, that sounds to me as trying to crash the server.

Why would you do these things in the first place if you like to play here?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
the logs are from when you spawned them, so you spawned about 130 of them....
I don't know what to say anymore... i'm getting tears in my eyes for not being able to play i feel really guilty and i know what the consequences are , the only thing i ask is to give me the unban to PROVE myself i am not as EMPTYHEADED as i was with this stupid prop.
Your only hope of getting this appeal processed is to provide proper reasoning.