Minecraft With Mikey
Hey guys its me again and I wanted to tell you guys im starting up the Fearless faction again on Evocraft

I'm still building the base but its almost done and fulled with a Kitchen, Faction Vault, the Faction Mine and Dorms.

I'm still in the process is building the Main Control room that will put the base on lockdown if any threat is near. It will lock the base and open a "Backdoor" just in case for a quick escape.

I'll talk about the base more but same rules apply from the last time asked you guys to join.

There are a new thing called Classes and I'll get on to that.

Classes

Cleric: This seems to be the most popular class on the server. You cast spells ranging from healing yourself and others to damaging fireball and fire nova attacks.
Notable differences from other classes are as follows:
* You can bind your abilities to any item to function as a "wand." This allows you to use the spell without having to type a command every time.
* You can heal other players remotely using the heal spell.
* You can break into unsecured bases and treasure rooms using Fireball to destroy weaker materials such as dirt and wood. Even if they are claimed.

Barbarian:

* You can run faster in short bursts to allow you to flee from combat, or close in on a kill-- or just cover ground more quickly.
* You are "good at fighting" whatever that means. I guess you do more damage with weapons depending on skill.
* You have certain talents with weapons, (?) such as skull splitter with an axe, and volley with a bow.

Beastmaster: Basically you can capture and tame wild animals and monsters using either snowballs, eggs or slimballs-- snowballs being the least effective, slime being the best.
Notable differences from other classes being:
* You have pets you can command (somehow) to attack enemy monsters and players.
* You can RIDE your pets.
* Using captured creepers, it is possible to blow holes through another faction's claimed walls very effectively and at close range.

Crafter: "Support +1" Basically choosing this class gives you access to Falsebook creations and commands on the server. You can:
* Create bridges and gates.
* Repair armor, making a skilled fighter neigh invincible in 1 vs. 1 combat. I don't ever want to hear they suck at fighting again. Ever.
* Build doors that are ungriefable and discreet/hidden.

If you want to Join me the IP is

evocraft.net:25565

Happy Minecrafting Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Mmmmm......
I am a poorfag,and I has MineCraft pirately,can I play ?
(07-08-2011, 02:51 AM)Maximum Troll Wrote: Mmmmm......
I am a poorfag,and I has MineCraft pirately,can I play ?

No sadly this server is legit
I'd play as long as it isn't a literal ten minute walk from spawn like last time Tounge
The classes seem a little daunting. Isn't it all a little complicated?
That is a great server, chose beastmaster! Cheese
(07-08-2011, 07:27 AM)Storm Wrote: I'd play as long as it isn't a literal ten minute walk from spawn like last time Tounge
The classes seem a little daunting. Isn't it all a little complicated?

Na its not the classes are easy

and the Base I made is only a little 2/3 min walk from the Beasmasters Town. If your a different class you can just spend 30 Evo's to go to another town since the towns are spread out all over the map

4 towns in all
I wanted to join your faction first time. I want it now too. I will be Beastmaster or Cleric. Idk must check how it looks ingame. Btw my ingame name is tYn0 Wink
This server is truely epic, has had me hooked for a while now. Some hints for newbies to it:

Don't ask in chat for help - nobody will reply Tounge (Check the forums or google it).
Don't ask to join a clan unless they are recruiting - they will say no 9/10 times.
Type /admins to see a list of admin. Type /rules for the rules.
Don't build near the spawns - it will get shat upon.
Don't approach randoms in full diamond armour - they will kill you.
Never let randoms in full diamond armour into your base, even if they say they come in peace. (Refrences ftw, ehy patches?)

It seems harsh, but minecraft pvp is a harsh world Smile
I was on that server before the resetTounge
I was on the server.

Ponies everywhere.